"Mhhm " I moaned against her pussy she grinded turning me on and my my dick harden "oOoOO I'm cumming" I clamped down on her clit as she screamed. I sucked her juices up and stood up. I pushed her legs back slapping my dick on her pussy. "Oohh" I kissed her pushing into her. I broke the kiss moaning "Ohh you so tight mamas" I had to ease my tip in like the time when I took her virginity. "I'm not hurting you am I?" I panted.
"No daddy I need put all in" I moaned she told me after birth her walls would be tighter and she never lied.
"Ooohh fuck " her legs started shaking as she creamed on me. I moaned kissing her again "Ohhh shit mamas"
I found a rhythm and started thrusting into her. "Shit bae" she ran her hand down my chest. "Mmmm take daddy's dick" she bit her lip staring at me I loved the way her titties bounced. "You Daddy's lil slut?" She grabbed her titties "Fuck yes I'm Daddy's lil slut"
"Uhhhh" I moaned speeding up my pace. "Uh just like that I'm cumming" I moaned biting my lip as she squirted.
"Woo shit mamas" she moaned running her hand down my chest. I leaned in kissing her deepening my penetration she screamed into my mouth and I stayed like that wanting her to cum again. "Roddddddyyyy"
"Cum on this dick give it to me" she creamed and squirted her walls convulsing. "Mmmmm fuck"

"Yes baby shit" I smiled pulling out her I wasn't even close to nutting I need more of her these 6 weeks without sex was a long time. I picked her up off our sex table putting her legs on my forearms and she grabbed my neck as I started pounding her with no mercy. "Ohhh daddy shit" I kissed her moaning and grunting. I grabbed her ass pulling her into my thrust. "How it feel mamas?"
"Sssoo g-g-good" I chuckled because she was stuttering. "Ohhh" I looked at her face an her eyes were rolling back.

Exotic
I moaned as Roddy pounded into me he was holding me up like I weighed nothing. "Ohhh daddy I missed your dick so much" he bounced me furiously. " I missed your pussy too mamas fuck" I sucked his bottom lip before kissing him. He fucked me like that for a long time before he put me down. "Come ride this dick mamas he sat down and I climbed on top of him.

An eased down on his dick "yes fuck " I winked at him and started bouncing up and down on him. "Yes get ride that shit mamas" "I am daddy" he pecked my lips before sucking my titties and flicking my clit. " Ohh shit I'm finna cum" I growled and he grabbed my hips thrusting up into my pussy. "DADDDDYYYY" he grabbed my neck tongue kissing me I whimpered coming on him as he stroked through my orgasm."mmmm shit wet ass pussy" I groaned "You make it wet daddy so wet". I looked at one of the cameras smiling and winking. I was so happy he set this up for me.

"What's my name?" He popped my ass
"BIG DADDY RODRICK" he popped my ass again "That right mamas" I sighed loving the feeling of him stretching me my pussy "Let switch positions " I nodded getting off him. He moved a chair and turned to me telling me to come her with his fingers he bent me over in front of the mirrors on the celling and he thrusted into me pulling my hair and I watched us in the mirror "Ohhhh Fucck bae"
"Yeah take that dick mamas" I moaned biting my lip as pleasure washed through me. He thrusted all the way in side me making me take all of him.
I screamed as I started coming "UGGGH SHIT YOU TAKING ALL THAT DICK MMM MAMAS" he held my hips as I started shaking "OHhhh DADDDDYYYY FUCK" he grunted and held his dick in as my pussy clamped him tight shuddering around his dick he was hitting my cervix. My orgasm slowed down and he started pumping in me again pulling my hair "Ohhhh yes fuck me like a slut daddy" he grunted and bit hips lip moaning.
" Woo shit" he moaned as I started squirting "Yes drip on this dick make it waterfall mamas" I moved as I kept squirting. I played with my nipples as he pounded me . "Mmhm yes daddy shit " he grunted staring at me in the mirror I felt his dick twitch and expand inside me I knew he was about to nut. "Nut in your pussy daddy" he moaned and screamed my name.
"EXOTIC Uhhhhh" he bust inside me grunting and panting. "Mmm yes fill me up" he sighed as he finished blasting and pulled out turning me around . I pulled my pussy lips apart so he could see it oozing out. "You so fucking freaky mamas" I leaned in taking my tip in his mouth swirling my tongue around it before relaxing my throat and taking him all the way in "Yes mamas eat that dick up" I smiled before gagging on his dick
"Aww shit mmmm" he put his hand in my hair and I massaged his balls sucking and slurping him.