Season 1 Chapter 4 : Welcome to Happy Harbor

Start from the beginning

The 6 teenagers make it over to the entrance of the cave and see that Red Tornado is landing.

Wally: Red Tornado!

Red: Greetings. Is there any reason you intercept me outside the cave?

Kaldur: We hoped you had a mission for us.

Red: Mission assignments are the Batman's responsibility.

Robin: But it's been over a week and nothing-

Red Tornado: You'll be tested soon enough. For the time being, simply enjoy each other's company.

Kaldur: This team is not a social club.

Red Tornado: No, but I am told social interaction is an important team-building exercise. Perhaps you can keep busy by familiarizing yourselves with the cave. *walks into the cave*

Y/n: "Something to keep us busy and in our place."

Robin: Does he think we're falling for this?

Miss Martian: Oh, I'll find out.

Miss Martian turns around and tries reading Red Tornado's mind as he entered the cave, but failed.

Miss Martian: *sighs* I'm sorry. I forgot he's a machine, inorganic. I cannot read his mind.

Wally: Nice try, though. So, uh, you know what I'm thinking right now?

Y/n: *elbows Wally* We all know what your thinking now.

Kaldur: And now we tour the Clubhouse.

Miss M: Well, Superboy and I live here. We play tour guides.

Y/n, Wally and Dick turn around and look at Superboy.

Superboy: Don't look at me.

Wally: We won't. A private tour sounds much more fun.

Dick: Sh-She never said private.

Kaldur: Team building. We'll all go.

With that said everyone made their way through the entrance of the cave. Dick pulled Wally behind him and followed Miss Martian.

Y/n: Dude your flirting doesn't work on human girls. What makes you think it would work on a Martian one?

Wally: Won't know till I try.

Miss M: So this would be the front door.... and this would be the back. The cave is actually the entire mountain.

Wally: It was hollowed out by Superman and Green Lantern back in the early days of the League.

Superboy: Then why abandon it for the Hall of Justice?

Kaldur: The cave's secret location was compromised.

Superboy: So they traded it in for a tourist trap? Yeah. That makes sense.

Miss M: If villains know of the cave, then we must be on constant alert.

Dick: *grabs Miss M's hand* The bad guys know we know they know about the place, so they'd never look here.

Y/n: He means, we're hiding in plain sight.

Miss M: Ah, that's much clearer. 

Superboy: *sniffs* I smell smoke.

Miss M: *gasps* My cookies.

Miss M flies off into the kitchen to take out the batch of cookies she was making for the others. The boys got into the kitchen to see a batch of charred cookies.