Part 2- You? Again? 😩

Start from the beginning

Ahaan shook his hand, "Nice to meet you! Waise mein aaj subah aaya tha Verma Enterprises, I didn't see you"

Zayan: Woh actually business saara papa aur Ishqi sambhalte hai, mein doctor houn and Tara is in university.

Ahaan: Oh- "Matlab aab toh pakka mein iss khiski ladki ke saath 3 saal phaas gaya houn!"

Just then someone called them for dinner, "Khana lag gaya hai"-

They all went into the dining room where the elders were already seated, the youngsters took a seat, to purposely annoy Ahaan Kartik moved his chair and Ishqi and Ahaan were now seated right next to each other. They both glared at one another but couldn't fight in front of everyone so they remained silent.

Savitri: Mummy Ji, woh dekhe- kitne pyaare lag rahe hai saath mein dono, she whispered into Dadi's ear. She nodded and they all conversed and soon finished eating dinner. The elders got up and went into the sitting room while the youngsters kept sitting in the dinning room. They talked for a few minutes but when they were all getting up Ishqi's foot twisted a little and she put her hand on Ahaan's shoulder as support. He immediately grabbed her hand, "Are you okay?!" he asked her. She cleared her throat, "I'm fine"-

Ahaan: Tum har waqt girti kyun rehti ho? Iss baar bhi meine baacha liya-

Ishqi: Pair twist hua tha koi gunde nahi parhe the mere peeche ke aapko mujhe bachana parha- naam teen banda mean-

Ahaan: Kya language hai tumhari!

Ishqi: Meri language bilkul theek hai!

Raj: Yeh lo! Phir shuru hogaye yeh dono-

Kartik: Bhai! Ishqi! Relax- itna larhte hai aap dono...God!

They stopped arguing and rolled their eyes at each other, all 7 of them then went to join the elders in the sitting area.

Sarla: Chalo, aab roka kar lete hai-

They all nodded while Sonu and Raj were made to sit together on the sofa, (Idk what happens during the roka ceremony so imma skip it :) Soon all the steps were done and the roka was complete! They congratulated the couple and the families took tons of photos.

It was late so they all bid each other good-bye and went to their respective houses.

{ In Ahaan's Room }
He was sitting on his bed working on his laptop when his phone went off, "ding, ding, ding, ding" ~ He picked up his phone and saw everyone sharing pictures from the event in the group chat. He scrolled through the photos and smiled, then Ishqi's image came up, "kitni irritating ladki hai" but he had a smile lingering on his lips, he himself didn't know why. He found himself saving the photos which had her in them, Why?- he didn't know....

He put his phone aside and laid down,"kal phir woh ladki mera dimaag khai gi...god!! uss ke liye I need some rest, sooja Ahaan" he said to himself and dozed off to sleep.

{ In Ishqi's Room }
Ishqi changed into her night-suit and slumped onto her bed, "Today was a tiring day", she took out her diary and wrote today's entry-
"Today was a tiring but fun day....Aaj saab kuch accha gaya except those interactions with AVM!!! That guy is crazy...har baat par daantne laag jaata hai. Khadoos naam teen banda mean! Kal phir usse jhelna parhey ga! Ughhh, but anyways- enough about that Mr. 3 in 1! Aaj Raj ka roka hogaya! Sonu is a very pretty and sweet girl and I'm beyond happy to have her as a part of the family! Aaj ke liye itna hi- Byeeee-"
~ Ishqi

Just then tons of notifications started appearing on her phone screen, she opened them and saw everyone sending pictures from the dinner + roka...She sent the images she had as well and saved a few. She was swiping through the photos when Ahaan's picture came up, she studied it for a minute, "Shakal se khadoos aur akru lagte nahi hai....but hai!"- She set her phone down and dozed off to sleep.

---
Both souls drifted off to sleep unknown to the huge smile that had spread across their faces. The next day'd bring tons of fights and disagreements between them but would that bring them closer? ✨

====

****
PRECAP: Annoying but Cute

===============================================================================

That's all for today!! How'd you guys like it? Do let me know! { Word Count: 1765 }

Suggestions are always welcome ⚡️

Pls ignore any mistakes 😙

Lot's of love and stay safeee ❤️

- Vera 🌸