☀︎︎ / "Couples"

It was just another day at the base. Nothing special going on. Sanford making breakfast, Deimos sleeping in, Doc in his office working. Absolutely nothing new for the four of them. Hank had just woken up, beams of reddish rays from the Nevada sky shining through his window.

He got up, stopped by the bathroom, then getting his usual black attire on along with his googles and mask. The wonderful smell of Sanford's cooking filled the hallway the second he opened his bedroom door. He walked into the main room where the living room and kitchen was located. A cheerful Sanford in an apron loading plates with scrambled eggs and bacon.

"Mornin' Hank! Dei found some great food from the last supply run, so we're having a good breakfast." Sanford said, a large smile on his face as he adjusted his glasses.

'Morning' Hank signed, rubbing his eyes and yawning. He went over to Sanfords side, watching as he prepared plates.

"Here ya go." Sanford handed him his serving, "Oh yeah, do me a favor will you? Take this to Doc, he's in his office."

Hank nodded, taking hold of both plates. He sat one down at the table for him to come back to and carried one to 2B's office.

He knocked with his free hand, hearing 2B tell him to come in. He creaked open the door, seeing the medic at his desk hastily typing away on his computer. He spun around in his chair, facing the killing machine.

Hank felt his heart thump loudly in his chest.

2B had his hair down, and he looked stunning. 2B had long and dark grey hair, almost black. It reached his shoulders and always split into a side part. He usually put it in a ponytail or bun but today he had neither. Doc's tired eyes scanned Hank for a moment before he awaited Hank to say something.

Hank's cheeks turned bright pink as he stared silently at the medic. Good thing his mask and goggles covered most of it. His face was so flushed. Doc raised an eyebrow staring at Hank with a puzzled expression as he just stood there unmoving.

Hank shook himself out of the trance, apologizing before signing, 'Breakfast'. He brought the plate over to Doc's desk and sat it down.

'Your hair looks nice down' He said boldly, patting 2B's head and smiling under his mask.

"Oh uhm.. thank you Hank." The medic answered, a little surprised by the sudden compliment.

Hank left the room quickly so his flushed face didn't stick out like a sore thumb. Once the door was closed he let out a relived sigh.

"P-pretty.." He mumbled to himself, rushing back into the kitchen to eat his breakfast. Sanford watched Hank come out from the hallway. Hank quickly sat down at the table, he pulled his mask down and started to eat. Sanford just chuckled at him.

'What?' Hank signed, chewing his eggs and giving Sanford a confused expression.

"Whatcha all blushy over Hank?" He said teasingly. Hank's face, that had just returned to its original pale tone, had burst into color yet again. He looked down at his plate, letting out a low growl and stabbing his eggs aggressively.

Sanford smirked. "You and Doc would be pretty cute together, y'know that?"

Hank about choked on his breakfast. Him? With Doc? That was something he had never thought about. He didn't dislike the thought.. but there was all the negatives to it. Like how Hank had no clue what to do in a relationship, he saw Sanford and Deimos kiss sometimes. Dei was a stupid clingy bitch and wanted to be carried and hugged Sanford all the time. Was that all a relationship was?