𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘺-𝘸𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘺

Start from the beginning

"You two will rule Asgard far better than anyone else." Loki grins, and Sif gives him a look as if to ask if he is only saying these because he needs something. Loki holds back his smile now. "Our conversation was interrupted."

Sif gives him a look. "Anya would have told you if she wanted to. I have too much respect for that figure of fire for me to speak behind her back."

"What is so horrible that has happened to her that would be worse than what you and I have witnessed before?" Loki gives her an incredulous look.

"You'd be wise to watch your silvertongue, Loki. Anya is a force to be reckoned." Sif raises a brow, and Loki mutters a short apology. "If you are so curious, why don't you visit Sokovia and ask her yourself?" Loki hesitates, and Sif curiously eyes him before she chuckles. "Oh, Loki. Ever the seductive snake."

Loki grumbles. "It is hardly my fault that she is an attractive mortal. All my temptations are rolled into one being, and it all outweighs the fact that she is human."

Sif frowns a bit. "You mustn't play with Anya's feelings, Loki. You may not know her entirely, but I know that she knows you. Every bit of you."

He laughs. "It is amusing that you believe I would show someone everything there is to know about me."

"You'd be surprised."

"Ooh, I doubt that." Loki sweetly smiles. "I've already acquired a taste of her luscious lips. Not much else to be surprised about." He grins.

Sif sighs. "Thor was not exaggerating when he said that you are the Loki who led the Chitauri to New York." Her words bring a frown to Loki's face. "And light-colored eyes with full lips will always be your weakness when it comes to lust." She practically tsks.

Loki blinks. "To be frank, you are neither, Sif."

Sif hits his arm, and Loki's laugh echoes through the docks. An hour later, Thor is tidying his classroom. Loki watched him teach his class, and he was instantly reminded by what Anya said about him teaching Wanda magic.

A surge of pride strikes him again, and he couldn't help but feel giddy over the fact that he helped forge the Scarlet Witch. 

When Thor approaches him and claps a hand on Loki's back. "How are you adjusting to New Asgard, brother?"

"I'm doing fine. Everything feels the same as before. Minus the Midgardian technology, of course." Loki places his hand on his brother's shoulder. "These computers with the Internet have been so helpful with odd questions I have about Midgard. And I went to your training room, there is this machine that seems to appear like the ground moving. It was strange, but fascinating."

Thor smiles. "It is brilliant to hear that from you."

Loki hesitates. "I've been meaning to ask you something about Anya."

"Oh, what about her? Are you thinking of pursuing her?" Thor's eyes light up.

Loki widens his blue eyes. "What? No, no. Of course not. Don't be silly." He clears his throat awkwardly, and Thor drops his smile to nod. "I wanted to know about why she no longer uses her abilities."

"Oh..." Thor scratches the back of his neck in reluctance. Loki frowns. Is it truly that serious? "Well, erm... during the last fight with Thanos and his army, Anya may have had a sort of... breakdown." Thor winces and begins to walk home with Loki.

"A breakdown? What sort of breakdown?" Loki furrows his brows. Like Wanda's Westview breakdown?

"A sudden energy burst out of her and she, well... the gauntlet was no longer needed."