"I will get the transport ready for you" Axel responded right away.

"Thank you"

"Don't thank me yet. Thank me if you manage to get out of the country "

"Axel..."

"Yes?"

"Can I sleep here today?"

"Of course"

❤️❤️❤️

Eliana left the engagement ring with the tracker at Axel's place.

Eliana arrived at Casey's school around noon. She had to make sure Remi and Milo won't see her and neither does Casey's bodyguard.

Eliana was wearing a baseball cap, her hair was tied in a tight bun. Axel borrowed her a T-shirt and even went to the store to buy her a pair of jeans.

"Miss Snow, it's nice to see you, how can I help you?" the school secretary asked.

"I need to take Casey from the lesson, she has an appointment with the doctor. I forgot to ask her what class she has at this hour"

"I see. Let me check. She should be in room 12 right now"

"Thank you"

***

"Eliana, what are you doing here?" Casey looked at her surprised as Eliana dragged her out of the classroom.

"Casey, I need you to focus. Is there any way you can get out of here without your bodyguard seeing you?"

Casey's surprise shifted into a serious expression, "What's going on?"

"I don't have time to explain now. Please focus, this is serious" Eliana said with a nervous voice.

"Are Remi and Milo okay? They're not in danger, right?" Casey needed to make sure.

"They're perfectly fine, but we need to go" Eliana assured.

Casey looked scared now, "The back door would be an option, but they're always locked"

Once again, Eliana found herself in the secretary's office.

"Is there anything else you need, Mrs. Snow?"

"We would like to leave through the school back door, it's really important"

"Ms. Snow, do you need help? Should I call anyone for you?" The woman looked seriously concerned after hearing her request.

"No, please just let us out of here" Eliana pleaded.

Without another word, the secretary did what she was asked for.

***

Uber was waiting for them outside the school. The moment they got inside Casey started asking "Ok, can you now tell me what's going on, Eli?"

"We need to leave the country," Eliana said.

"Wait what?! Why so suddenly? What's going on?" Casey was really confused at the moment. "I don't want to go anywhere"

"Me neither, but that's the only way out. You have to trust me, Casey " Eliana requested, there was a firmness to her voice.

"Okay, okay, you don't want to talk. I get it. I trust you, Eli"

While they were driving, Eliana got a message from Axel.

Remember to throw away your phones.

🔆🔆🔆

It was a terrible night at Vincenti's household.

"Well, where the fuck are they?" Remi asked as he paced back and forth in the living room. He couldn't take it.

"It's hard to get anything out of Axel, but he maintains that they are safe and gone of their own free will," Lorenzo explained in a serious voice.

"Axel can be lying," Remi said angrily.

"If he is telling the truth. Why would they want to escape?" Milo questioned.

"Eliana found out about what happened to our sister. What exactly was told to her and what conclusions she drew is difficult to say" Rafael said.

"But we can still find them," Milo said with determination,

"How?" Remi asked.

"I gave Casey a knife for self-defense. It has a tracker installed. If she kept it, we can find where they're going"

With that, they got to work.

❤️❤️❤️

Dear Readers,

Okay, so it turns out there are 3 chapters left 😂

Because this story is ending I encourage you to follow my account and check out my other stories ❤️