22|♥|

"Wow remember this day! It was almost 5 years ago Ash!" "I know oh my god where has time honestly gone?" "Ouch!" "What happened?" "Lily is kicking again." Ashton rubbed my stomach and spoke softly to our future daughter. We got married two years ago and we were expecting our first child together a beautiful baby girl. He started singing was laughing in between. "Damn Scarlett I'm so lucky. I get to have this life a wonderful wife a wonderful baby girl on the way nothing could seem to mess any of this up." I leaned over to kiss Ashton. "I love you so much I couldn't imagine this life with anyone else. Ow! Uh oh... Uh Ashton?" "Yea?" "My water broke." "WHAT THE FUCK OH MY GOD WE HAVE TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL OH MY GOODNESS I WASN'T READY I'M STILL NOT READY I CAN'T BE A DAD I'M NOT READY OH MY!" "Ashton please calm down and hurry up!" I quickly got in the car and Ash shoved the keys in the ignition and quickly reversed. "Breathe baby breathe!" We quickly arrived to the hospital and Ashton wheeled out a wheel chair and quickly pushed me in. "BREATHE SCARLETT BREATHE!" "ASHTON I AM BREATHING WILL YOU PLEASE CALM DOWN I'M ABOUT TO PUSH A MELON OUT OF ME!" "YEA YOU'RE RIGHT SORRY OH MY."

The nurses quickly took me in and within a half hour I delivered a beautiful baby girl. The nurse cooed the baby and handed her to me. "So what's going to be her name?" I looked over at Ashton. "Uh Lily." "Full name please." I could see his Adams apple bob up and down as he gulped. "Lily Rose Irwin." "Oh my that's a beautiful name congratulations you two best of luck." "Thank you."  I beamed and handed the baby to Ashton. "Scarlett uh are you uh sure?" "Ashton you put this thing inside of me you deserve to hold her." He softly spoke to her and as we looked at our beautiful baby girl Calum, Michael, and Luke piled in the room. They had an assload of helium balloons and 5 stuffed animals. Michael dropped the bear and came over to Ashton. "Woah." He patted Ashton on the back. "Great job man." I furrowed my eyebrows together. "I'm the one that had to push this thing out." "Oh Jesus Christ you're right sorry Scar congrats." Luke and Calum set down the flowers, balloons, and stuffed animals and scooted over next to Ashton. Calum watched carefully then spoke in uncertainty. "Hey um can I um hold um the baby?" "Go ahead Cal oh and we named her Lily." He looked over at me then slowly picked up Lily and rocked her back and forth. "Pretty baby, beautiful baby, uncle Calum is going to spoil you rotten." Luke was starring at Lily and Calum noticed. "Wanna hold her?" Luke's eyes widened. "Uh okay yea um I guess." Calum gently placed Lily in his arms Luke was a natural no matter how unsure he seemed. "She's so beautiful she definitely took after Scarlett." He laughed and Ashton's eyebrows knitted together. "Hey!" The nurse broke the laughter. "Oh sorry I have to take Lily to get a few tests and stuff." "No problem." Luke handed Lily over. "Take care of my niece!" Michael spoke "Yea she's my niece too!" Luke joined "I'm her favorite uncle!" Calum chimed in with a giggle. "But she's our baby." I said smiling and holding Ashton's hand. The nurse looked at us all and shook her head in laughter. After a few hours the boys left and Ashton and I sat alone in the room. "This is us Ash. This is our future. That's our future in there. That little girl will be everything to us." Ashton lifted my hand to his lips and kissed it. "I love you Scarlett." "I love you Ashton." I was happy to know this was the rest of my life and how it was going to be. It may have been hectic in the beginning but now it seemed so worth it. From falling in love with my best friend to marrying him and having his child it was all so surreal yet here I was. My was life is amazing and I wouldn't trade it for anything else.

«∞»
Thank you for everything I had a wonderful time writing this story. Don't worry there's more on the way but I felt like this would drag on so here's the ending.

Tysm I love you lots