21|Love Buzz|

"So what did you do?" Sierra wanted to know everything from me finding out to kissing Luke. I felt horrible I mean I know Luke had liked me but I hadn't considered anything because of our age difference but he looked so manly now I didn't really even care honestly. I started with the whole ordeal and me staying at Anne's and Hayden then going to the hotel. "I don't even know he kinda just went for it." She was blabbering about how hot Luke was now and how I should take advantage of the situation. "Sierra it's his best mate I can't do that that's like you going after Ashton!" She rolled her eyes "Whatever Scarlett just know you might be missing out on an opportunity." "Well next week we're going back to Australia so maybe something will happen there." "Just remember don't fuck him if you don't want to." She smirked and I smacked her. "Sierra how could you even say that! In my eyes he's still a baby I wouldn't be comfortable with that."

I skyped Grace and asked how things were back home. "Everyone knows about you and Ashton who did you tell?!" "Fuck my life only my mum I swear that woman has the self control of a echidna I specifically told her not to say anything ugh!" "Sorry Scar everyone knows and Ashton's mum was in a fury apparently because he had chased you for so long and he let you go." I scoffed "Oh my god ugh. I'm honestly not that upset anymore I'm so used to being hurt and I'm so numb this is just a sting." "But you still love him." I felt a lump in my throat and looked at Grace who had her eyes narrowed towards me with a serious face. "I mean of course I do...I always will. No matter what happens I will. He was my first love and my best friend how can I not." "What you feel for him though... It's something not a lot of people can have or feel just by looking at you and him you can see that both of you radiate love a special kind of love." I felt my eyes watering up "If he loved me so much why did he do what he did." "Because we tend to hurt the people we love the most. It's a natural thing and whether we notice or not we all do it." This conversation had gotten real serious real quick. I was just about to start talking when my phone rang I looked down at the screen it was Ashton. I looked away from the screen and to Grace then Sierra. "Speaking of the devil." "Pick it up! Scarlett if you don't I will!" "Ugh fine. Hello?" "SCARLETT THANK GOD YOU ANSWERED WHY HAVEN'T YOU TEXTED OR CALLED ME BACK WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE LEAVING WHERE ARE YOU?!" he was screaming so loud I had to move the phone away from my ear. "I'm at Sierras and why should I have to answer to you? I didn't need to tell you where I was going." "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY I CARE ABOUT YOU SO MUCH HOW CAN YOU EVEN JUST SHAKE SOMETHING LIKE THIS OFF SCARLETT WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU COME BACK OR I'M GOING OVER THERE!" "Who the fuck do you think you are talking to me like this you hurt me and this isn't the first time you do why should I even be talking to you?"

I heard him puff out air and lower his voice. "Look baby I love you so much I didn't mean to hurt you but sometimes I need to get some stuff off my chest." "So fucking another girl is how you get stress off your chest?" "Can you please move on from that I've made so many stupid decisions and so have you." "You're right but I would never cheat." "One more chance is all i ask for baby girl." "Don't say that please I don't need this I want to be happy and find someone who makes me happy and the biggest issue is that you make me so happy what if there's no one I can find because you're all I'll be thinking about and comparing other guys to." "Be happy with me again I promise I will never hurt you." "It's a little to late sorry Ash I have to go now bye." I hung up without hearing him respond well if he had one.

ƥƥƥƥƥ

I feel like this fanfic rlly sucks uGH should I delete it and start over?