chapter 25

She slept peacefully until 6 in the evening. He opened the door and entered to find her lying in the duvet, her slender face just poking out for him to see.
He sat beside her and looked at her with soft eyes. She was so pure, innocent and naive. Despite not being the beauty queen, she was far more attractive than those girls who had their beauty on display for men to watch and act like hungry dogs for them.
She was woman of integrity, innocence, and respect. He married her because he could feel himself not getting full by just once. He wanted her for all his life, no matter if she resists. He sometimes thought that she will fall for his looks, just like the other women who always praised him for his handsome features and opened their legs without any hint.
But he was so wrong. She was not one of them, she never praised beauty. Looks are deceiving, she always thought. For her, humanity mattered the most, as she took the oath when she completed her degree as a doctor. For her, freedom mattered. Which he snatched from her and locked her in all his grace.
He caressed her cheeks, and gently tugged the strand on her face behind her ear. Her cheeks, staining with tears clearly showed the signs of her crying before she flew to sleep.

He gently tapped her arm to wake her up from sleep. She lightly moved with the disturbance.

"Ayleen wakeup! You slept too much today. Now it's time to wake up. We need to go somewhere" he told her in gentle voice.

Hearing his voice, she opened her eyes and tried to sit up in her half conscious state. As she sit up, he couldn't help noticing her plump lips, parted slightly. She was too naive to understand his seductive thoughts or recognize the lust in his eyes.
He gently cupped her face in his both hands as he looked at her face, with pure want.
She opened her eyes completely, and rubbed them. His sight became clear to her and she looked him with confusion.

"You are so innocent Ayleen. You don't even know how you make me feel with this naive face of yours" he whispered in her face with pure lust.

She took in his handsome features, which she couldn't ignore everytime she looked at him. He was a handsome devil. She recognized his words and for a moment she felt the urge to kiss him too.
He leaned in and took her lips in to a slow, gentle kiss. It seemed like he was kissing his lover for the first time. It was so pure that it almost felt like he was feeling love towards her. When he asked for entrance, she let him. She didn't wanted to deny him for a moment. Her mind all fazed, she closed her arms around his nape, tasting him herself. She responded to the kiss, gently dancing with his tongue when he provoked her. His hands moved into her hair, locking his fists into her smooth, silky locks. He sucked on her tongue, taking in the sweetness of her mouth.
She felt the most desirable pleasure, he was a good kisser. She had to agree. But her sudden urge towards him, teased her a little as she was lost in pleasure. They slowly turned passionate and fiery as they both couldn't get enough of each other. His other hand trailed off to her left breast, kneading them and a wave of intense pleasure washed over her.
She moaned into his mouth when he twitched her nipples between his middle and ring finger.
His other hand roamed on her bare neck, giving her shivers.
He was aroused as he could feel her reply to him. She responded back, it was very new for him. He couldn't believe how good she felt when she replied him back with the same intensity. He wanted more of her.

They broke the kiss when they both ran out of breath.

"You're all mine Ayleen! Always remember it. I will never let anyone take you from me. I want this mouth if yours, this vagina if yours to be all fucked up by me" he said through his breathing as he cupped her vagina, his hands sneak in the duvet and cupped it through her pants.

"I don't care who you loved before! But now I want you to think about me, only me! I will not tolerate any men coming into your personal space! Only I own the rights over you. I can do whatever I want with you" he told her with possessiveness clearly visible in his eyes and words. His face screamed that he was dead serious about it.

"I will fucking kill whoever tried to touch you Ayleen" he said the last words merely whispering for her to hear. His thumb grazed her lower lip as he couldn't resist watching her lips covered with his own saliva. He wanted her whole body to be marked by him.
She couldn't process his words as they were very new for her. But she also couldn't deny the fact that he was clearly talking about Yahya!
He laid his head on her chest, and listened to her heart beat, which was actually beating violently.

"I want this heart of yours to beat for me" he stated as he looked at the hickeys and bites on her chest which he gave everytime he touched her chest.

He pulled himself and looked in her eyes.

"Don't think it's love! You're my possession! And I kill those who try to touch my personal things" he said making her shiver with his words.

He stood up from the bed as he kissed her on the cheek and she blushed and lowered her gaze. She was never kissed on cheek for her whole life.

He felt her shyness and smirked at it.

"Get yourself ready, we need to attend dinner tonight. It's a official gathering so dress up yourself in accordance with that" he said and went towards his cupboard.
He opened it and took out a some box. Her eyes followed and looked at him with nervousness.

He sat beside her, carrying the box in his hands. He opened it and to her surprise it was jewelry. It was a set of diamond earrings. They were so elegant that they alone looked beautiful and their sparkling, made her close her eyes for a moment.

She looked at them in disbelief.

"Here wear these when you dress up. Consider it as your wedding gift as I never gave you one since our wedding" he said and handed over to her.

"Thankyou" only word she could utter as she did not meet his gaze.

He looked at her blushed cheeks and shy face. She looked so pretty and innocent when she blush like that, he thought to himself.

He stood and left the room, leaving her alone.

After a while Anna knocked the door. She signalled her to come in. And she entered carrying some shopping bags.

"Sir Umer ordered them for you. He asked to tell you that wear these for the dress up" she told her.

"Thanks" she took the bags and thanked her, she left the room at once.

She opened the bags and found a black saree (traditional Indian clothing). She was left in awe for the beauty in front of her. It was so pretty as she also found the nude heels with it. Nude heels were always had been her taste. She was glad everything was as per her liking.

She quickly changed into it after a warm shower. Gladly the blouse was not revealing and covered her bruised back completely. She was a bit excited for the out going. She never had been abroad for her whole life. She always had a dream to do world tour. But now she was in Dubai and she wanted to see the country.

She dressed up elegantly as she also choose to wear a nude lipstick with smokey black eyes. She looked so damn hot in all the dressing, that she couldn't recognize herself for a moment when she looked at herself in the mirror.

In all her grace, she stepped down the stairs as she only had a phone in her hand and other hand handling the dress.

She found Umer standing in front of her as he turned around to look at her, stepping down.

He was dressed in black suit, white shirt inside. A signature tie, and his hair styled to side made him look so sexy.
He looked at her with disbelief, he couldn't help adoring the hot lady in front of him, walking in her elegance.
He felt so proud when he reminded that she was his, his wife, only his to claim.
Suddenly he felt so jealous that all men will see her look so beautiful like that. And they will try to be close to her. But she is only his. Only his to claim. And until now, he haven't even claimed her.
He still hadn't tasted her inside. And he will make sure of it that he do it soon. Because he wanted to mark her, take her virginity and tell everyone that she is his woman.