Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

Months later, Jimin and Jungkook were working on the garden, sure they had their gardener, but they knew he couldn't handle all the castle, so that particular day was a nice weather so they decided to go and spend some time cleaning the garden

Months later, Jimin and Jungkook were working on the garden, sure they had their gardener, but they knew he couldn't handle all the castle, so that particular day was a nice weather so they decided to go and spend some time cleaning the garden. They were cleaning and talking and having fun, while Jungkook explained the photosynthesis of the flowers.

"Wow, the Sun is important for the flowers to grow" Jimin said looking at a beautiful red rose.

"That's right, but also they need water and nutrients from the soil to grow beautiful and strong"

"Here, take some nutrients" Jimin said throwing some dirt at Jungkook.

"Thanks" he said shaking the dirt from his hair, and then he splash the water hose at Jimin, getting him all wet.

From that point it became a fun war of throwing mud at each other. The gardener look at them and sigh, knowing that eventually he is going to has to clean up all the mess. So he just turn around and leave the scene. Still far from the scene he can still hear the loud laughter of the boys.

Jimin jump at Jungkook and try to take the hose away from him, only making himself and Jungkook getting soak in the process. Jimin landed on top of Jungkook while still struggling to take the hose from his strong hands. After a moment of struggling with no success, Jimin gave up, resting his head on Jungkook's chest. They both stop playing for a moment, catching their breath from laughing so hard. Jimin was going up and down at the rhythm of Jungkook's breathing.

Jimin was starting to feel something, it was that sensation of happiness he felt in his dream when he was like this, on top of Jungkook. As an instinct, Jimin began to move his hips slowly, making his dick rub softly agains Jungkook.

"What are you doing?" Ask Jungkook kindly. Even though he knew exactly what his little brother was doing.

"I don't know" Jimin said "But..." he let out a tiny moan "it feels nice" Jimin confess.

Jungkook froze, he didn't let his brain go there, he didn't move feeling scare that he might feel something. He distracted himself by looking around to check if someone was looking. He didn't even dare to touch Jimin or move him away. He let him enjoy it but he didn't let himself enjoy it too.

It only lasted a few minutes, Jimin came quietly and quickly, and rest his head on Jungkook shoulder afterwards as if nothing happened. Jungkook let him rest there for a moment until he felt his heartbeat settle down.

"Let's go home, it's getting cold out here" Jungkook said to the almost sleepy Jimin.