Like hell is Saito's running away from a demon. You gotta be serious. Taking out her blade she pointed it toward the demon. He seems too lenient to the fact that a slayer is right infront of him.

"𝐈 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲." The man turn around and went back to searching for something. He arrogantly proceed to his findings, making Saito pissed.

"He's indirectly downgrading me! How dare he! I know I'm a human and all but, I'm a pillar. So I'm pretty strong! Not as strong as compadres but I'm still pretty good!"

Saito was caught up in her thoughts when she realized that the sun is slowly rising which initially means the demon is probably on his way to hide. Saito sneaked a blow but it only graze the man's mask, tearing it enough for his lower face to be revealed.

A specific scar is marked on his face, it was rather nerve-wracking for Saito. She was stunned for a couple of minutes till the demon finally hid himself away from the sun.

"That's the same scar that dad had. He can't be my dad. Most definitely not, dad is not a demon. There's no way. It's just a mere coincidence. The scar and all. Yeah definitely a coincidence!"

After that really crazy encounter, Saito went on heading back to Cho's house and tell her the bad news. Down the town she goes where the news will spread. Some store owners are now on their way to setting up their spots.

The pillar payed no mind and neatly folded the noragi. On top of a hill, she goes. It took the pillar three minutes to reach Cho's house. There she saw the beautiful lady sitting on the patio waiting patiently for Saito.

"𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒐-𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏! 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆! 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓? 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕? 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝑰𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒐?"

Cho ran towards the Blossom Pillar, frantically looking all over Saito who has scars on her cheek and blood on her haori. Cho eventually looks behind. The smile on her face suddenly dropped when she saw a specific blazer held by Saito.

"I'm very sorry. Did my best to act fast but it was too late. I was able to kill the perpetrator but was unable to bring back my husband alive. I thought you'd like to have his noragi, and I felt the responsibility to deliver it to you.

His body will be taken care of by our helpers. You don't have to worry, they'll handle everyone along with Ichiro with care. They'll stop by here when it's all handled. I'm very sorry Cho. My deepest condolences."

Saito handed the blazer to the shaking Cho. She couldn't believe that the love of her life, the one who she built a family with, the one who she trust ever so dearly, the one who she adore, and the one who she pledge to grow old with is now gone.

Cho felt as if her world is falling apart all of a sudden. Her hands are shaking tremendously as if they're cold. Tears welled up in her eyes, threatening to fall. Unable to comprehend words, Cho just accepted the jacket and clutched the noragi tight as she cried a river.

She screamed and wailed in agony and with immense sadness. Falling on her knees as she screamed the anguish. Saito kneeled before Cho and hugged her. No words are needed, just a simple gesture is enough to show that you're there to support them.

Minutes passed by and Cho grew tired of crying and passed out on the pillar's arms. Saito carefully carried Cho in bridal style, luckily she wasn't as heavy and the pillar was able to carry her inside.