Chapter 12: Date Gone WRONG!?

Start from the beginning

"Hey! Kurumi!" I wave to her. I caught her attention as she wore a goth lolita outfit with her hair all done like before at school. One of her bangs is covering her left eye. Pretty mysterious if you ask me.

"Don't worry I just got a here a minute ago myself." She said. Probably a back up story since Kotori did she that she stood there for at least 15 minutes. "So then, where should we go?"

That I did not plan at all... maybe I shouldn't have played video games with Tohka last night and instead ask her to help with my plans for today's date with Kurumi... and Origami...

Wait why am I asking Tohka for advice all of a sudden?

"Uhhh..." I was beginning to lose it but Ratatoskr save me for the decision.

1. Mall

2. Movie Theater

3. Lingerie Store

Wait a lingerie store? that's an option? seriously on a girl I met and on our first date? Oh please like Kotori would be bossy enough to even have that picked.

'Shido, go the lingerie store,' I received a blunt answer from Kotori.

I shrieked in surprise, with me not knowing that Kurumi is witnessing it all. I was taken back by the fact my own sister would want me to take Kurumi to such place.

"A Lingerie Store seriously??!!"

'NOT SO LOUD YOU IDIOT!'

To my side I see Kurumi having her beautiful crimson right eye widened then she had her hand to her face and was slightly embarrassed. I immediately cover my mouth from saying such thing out here in public.

"Ara ara~ if that's what Shido chooses then... let's go," She said it shyly.

'[WOAH! She took the bait!]' I hear Yoshinon.

'How bold.' Following Yoshino.

Me on the other hand it was beginning to feel a little weird. My face was dripping sweat, my palm are starting to feel slippery and my heart is rocking pretty hard.

I was not okay.

'Damn, son... You go Shido!' I hear Tohka's voice. '... ... ...Oh! ummm... I wasn't talking to anyone I prom-'

Tohka's voice was immediately cut off from the earpiece as she seemed to been caught by one of her co-workers. Now I kinda feel bad. I didn't realized that I have been standing here for quite a while as I quickly fixed my posture and guide Kurumi to the... lingerie store.

"L--le-let's go then!" I was still nervous as my face suddenly felt wet because of my sweat.

"Shido, please could you choose something cute for me." She smiles as she grabbed my arm and started heading to the store.

I have never felt to nervous in my life. My heart wouldn't stop pounding like it means actual business.

'Virgin.' I hear a very venom voice.

"Shut it Tohka!" I yelled without knowing Kurumi was near me.

"Ara~ Tohka?" She questions.

"Oh uhhh." I suddenly was making weird gestures to diffuse this misunderstanding. "Umm It's just we uhh..."

"I understand now... You're just worried that she might start making fun of you after our date? am I correct? Shido?" She answers.

She not wrong though. Recently I been having small fights with Tohka lately, I don't know if Kotori is pissed about that problem. Knowing that spirits can't really maintain their emotions.