Part 1- First Meet 👋🏼

Start from the beginning

Soon Tara and Zayan came downstairs as well and the family had breakfast together. Then, Ishqi + Manav left for their office while Zayan went to the hospital as he's a doctor and Tara went to university. 

------------
The sun shone through the already opened windows in a blue and white themed room, a handsome young man sat on his bed all dressed up for the day, scrolling through his calendar. The alarm went off but he was already awake to shut it off. 

Two people barged into his room and they looked rather disappointed, "Come on bhai! aaj yeh chipkali aur mein jaldi uth gaye taake hum aapko aapne  tareeke se utha saake and you're already up and ready!" said one of the disappointed duo- 

Ahaan: Hmm, Kartik and Sonu tum dono aaj jaldi uth hi gaye ho toh wapis soe mat jaana. Go get dressed and neeche milon mujhe, Aaj baarish hai toh Kartik tu aapni heavy bike pe nahi jaa sakta and Sonu aaj shaam ko humne Sarla auntie ke ghar jaana hai toh mein tujhe, maa, aur chachi ko market chod deta houn. Go inform them as well.

The siblings nodded and headed downstairs to let other's know, "Maa, Tai Ji- bhaiyya humein thodi der mein market drop kar rahe hai. Sarla auntie ke ghar jaana hai na toh kuch samaan lena hai" 

Savitri: Theek hai beta-

Chachi: Kartik, Sonu tum dono jaa ke ready hojao agar late hogaye toh Ahaan gussa karey ga, jao-

Both of them went into their respective rooms to change while Ahaan came down from his- "Good Morning everyone!" he said and hugged his parents/aunt/uncle while he touched his grandma's feet. 

Veer: Ahaan, all prepared for the meeting today?

Akash: Hmm, this deal could be very beneficial for our company-

Ahaan: Yes papa and chachu, meine poori tarah prepare karliya hai and dekhna this deal is going to be a success!

"Aajaiye saab, nashta laag gaya hai"- Bhola, the Malhotra's house-help called out from the kitchen-

They all nodded, Sonu/Kartik joined them and they all had breakfast togther. Then, Veer + Akash went to the Malhotra Construction's office while Ahaan dropped Kartik at university and Sonu/Chachi/Savitri at the market, & headed towards the Verma Enterprises office. Dadi stayed home to prep for the evening with the help of Bhola. 

--------

In around 30 minutes Ishqi and her father reached their office, it was tall and large building with a beautiful garden in front and underground parking lot behind

Ishqi was driving so she parked the car, just then her phone started to ring- "Papa, aap undar jaiye mein jaldi se call attend karke aati houn"- Manav nodded and went inside the building while Ishqi got out of the car and answered the phone call.