✘;I Wanna Be Your Slave | AU | (3/3)

Start from the beginning

Frank tenses up, but is eventually doing as told, eyes only meeting mine for a couple of seconds before they're falling to the ground. Not like I need him to look at me right now, after all. I cup his face and let my thumbs run across the soft skin – he leans into the touch, hands resting over my chest.

My lips meet Frank's in a soft kiss, one that's returned only after a few seconds, his lips slowly moving against mine until I set a pace, letting a hand fall to his hip to pull him closer then touch him through the thin underwear; his hands twitch on my chest, closing themselves around nothing.

"Safeword?" I whisper into Frank's ear, giving the side of his face a kiss.

"Redemption," Frank mutters back and I slowly nod.

"Good boy." I step back. "Now, undress and sit on the bed."

Despite looking at me weirdly, Frank slowly does as said, watching me take a few things from the bedside table's drawer and eventually move towards him. He lies down at seeing me approaching, about to complain when I straddle his hips and bring the ropes up, but gives up on saying anything once both of his wrists are in my hand then tied to the bedposts.

"Anything wrong?" I raise an eyebrow, moving off of him.

"I... no," he breathes.

"Great." I smile. "You're not allowed to touch me at any moment, alright?" I remove my underwear, not really caring about his hungry eyes following every movement of mine – he's always like this, amazing. "'Saying this just in case I let go of the restraints at some point."

"What–" he asks, but soon gives up on the question, biting down on his lip as I straddle him again, sitting on his thighs.

"It's been a stressful day, don't you think?" I run my hands up and down his torso, pausing sometimes so I can trace the tattoos that decorate his skin, feeling him shiver at the touch.

"Hm, maybe," he says after a long time.

"I think both of us deserve a good time now, right?" My hand trails down, dangerously close to his cock, only touching him at the right moment so I can cut him off mid answer – he tenses up with a quiet whine, eventually simply giving up to the touch.

"You sure I can't touch you?" He tugs onto the restraints with a groan.

"Yeah." I nod, continuing my movements despite observing and talking with him.

"How about halfway through it? Please," Frank breathes, looking at me with a pout which I can't help but to snort at. "C'mon, pretty please!"

He's fucking pleading, goddamn it – a breath is caught in my throat, a shiver running down my spine.

"Maybe only a little bit before you cum?" My hand tightens around him a bit.

"I–" he groans. "No, please, no, before!"

A sigh escapes my lips. I'll probably free him halfway through it, but it'll be better if he doesn't know about it, right? "Fine, I'll do it," I tell, having him nodding as he moans, "but I'm not telling when, alright?" He's probably about to complain, just for it to never be said – once again –, since my thumb is sinking in his tip first. I exhale shakily, biting down on my lip. "Alright," I mutter, bringing myself up lightly, not letting go of him just yet so I can position him to lower myself.

I gasp softly at the light burning feeling of always, biting down on my lip as my gaze meets Frank's and he's looking back with such dark eyes, not even bothering to hold back his moans, as always.

"Fuck," I breathe, settling myself down on him completely, not sustaining my own weight for a moment.

Both of us moan in unison with the first movement of my hips, which is quickly followed by more and I soon can feel the pleasure send up my spine, even more with Frank starting to thrust his hips up too and eventually meet my movements. I finally let the moans just escape my throat freely as I repeatedly lower myself on Frank, grinning lazily at the pleading look on his face.

Honestly, I wasn't lying when I mentioned the day was stressful and both of us deserve something nice – I can practically feel the tension releasing me according to how I get more lost in the pleasure, each wave of pleasure sent up my spine making it up for the times I almost shot someone right in the head in my office.

I let one of my hands fall between my legs, letting my fingers collect a bit of wetness before they're running across my clit and if suppressing any moan required any sort of struggle previously, it's impossible to do it now.

"(Y/n), please," Frank groans, tugging at the restraints, but I don't listen, only letting my free hand press flat against his chest as I continue moving, rolling my hips at some point. Fuck.

A specific wave of pleasure is running up my thighs, so I take a break, pulling my hand away from myself. Should I do it now? Fuck it, I am.

Frank's wrists come free with bright red lines around the skin, but his hands are quickly flying to my waist. "Thank fuck," he says, voice tight in his chest, almost as tight as his hands, fingers digging into my waist enough to probably leave marks for later – I gasp at it, moaning loudly at how he pulls me down against him.

"Harder, Frank, c'mon," I tell him, running my tongue between my lips.

His mouth falls open in the most perfect way possible as he nods, a few strands of hair already gluing to his sweaty forehead, and he does as told, snatching louder moans from both of us.

Frank's breathing, however, easily grows heavier. I wrap a hand around his neck, keeping the other on his chest; he looks up at me with such wide and lustful eyes, moaning after I let my fingers sink into the nerves by the side of my neck and he snaps his hips up harshly. I gasp, but don't stop moving my hips as I let my thumb run over the scorpion tattoo on his neck before leaning down to press a kiss to his lips, messily.

Slowly, Frank's grip changes from my waist to my chest, fumbling lightly with my nipple and, fuck, I can feel my release finally approaching in the distance when his other hand lowers instead to give attention to my clit, summing up to the pleasure while our pace is as fast as the position allows. Touching myself is good, but someone else doing it – even more Frank – is fantastic.

"Don't stop," I moan against his lips.

"I won't," he hums in response. "'M close."

"Just– Hold on for a bit longer." I kiss him and nibble down on his bottom lip lightly as he moans in response. "Fuck, Frank– Fuck," I can't bring myself from stopping, feeling the familiar stinging pain pulling onto the muscles on the back of my thighs as they quiver and I'm fucking coming, tightening my hand around Frank's neck. My mind goes blank for a single moment, my eyes pressed shut, and Frank lets out a hoarse moan at the same time I can feel him coming too. I gasp, giving myself time to recompose. "Oh, damn," I mumble, pulling myself off him, and collapse by his side; he cuddles close, head on my chest.

"So good," he hums, pressing kisses to my chest, both of us still breathing heavily. A smile tugs on my lips weakly and I hug him, pressing a kiss to his head.

"Shower?" I offer, fingers running through his hair.

"Yeah." He nods despite hugging me tightly.

___________