Chapter 7

Demi's POV:  

As the rest of the night and day went by, I couldn't help but pick out an outfit for the party at Vic's house. I wasn't going to go alone so I asked Marissa to tag along and of course she said yes. As I grabbed my stuff I hopped into the shower. I stood there for a while thinking.  

"Demi!!!!!!" I heard someone yell. That must be Marissa.  

"I'm in the shower! You can pick anything you want okay Mar?!"  

I went back to washing myself, and got out of the shower.  

I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my small figure and walked out.  

"Hey Mar, is the outfit I'm gonna wear okay? I don't wanna go looking like a slut or anything ya know?"  

She looked at me and laughed.  

"Yeah it's perfectly fine. But since you're not gonna look like the slut maybe I should dress like one?" She laughed and threw her dress on my bed.  

"So, does this Vic guy like you? Give me details from warped!"  

I smiled and grabbed the dress off the bed and walked back in the bathroom to change.  

"Um, he seemed creepy at first.. I mean he's nice but nothing happened." I replied. 

"How could nothing happen? I mean look at you! He must of thought you were hot or something.. Right!?"  

I rolled my eyes and slipped the dress on.  

"Sure, something like that."  

I opened the door and walked out to start doing my hair. Marissa slowly started getting ready and doing her make up.  

I wasn't going over board with anything because it was a small party. Nothing to big. As we finished I got a text from Vic.  

"Where is the Disney queen at?! You gonna come?"  

I stared at my phone and walked downstairs to grab my keys. And of course marissa was taking ages to get down.  

I replied to his text and walked out.  

"Demi! Wait up, god you walk so fast. I hate that about you!" Said marissa running out of breath.  

I laughed and got in the car and drove down to Vic's house.

Vic's POV:  

I was waiting for Demi to get here. The boys and a couple of other people were already here the music was on full blast and Mike was already drinking. Not a surprise. I also invited Bethany to come along of she wanted too but I was sorta hoping she wouldn't because I wanted to spend time with Demi.  

"Vic! When's your girl getting here?" I heard Jaime say.  

I shrugged.  

"She said she barely left her house like an hour ago. Who knows where she could be. And also, she isn't my girl."  

Jaime laughed and hit my arm.  

"Dude maybe she got stuck at her little Disney thing. She's to busy for parties like this." I turned to look at him and shook my head.  

"She'll be here. Soon. Just watch dude." I walked into the kitchen to grab a beer and looked at my phone and yet there was no text from her.  

"Where could she be?" I asked myself.  

I heard the door bell ring, but told Mike to get it since I needed to go pee. Hopefully it's Demi.

Demi's POV: