Bellview

Year: 2018

I had finally made it to NYU. I had finally escaped high school where I was tormented for two years more.

At least now I had my friends.

I go into my dorm for the first time. I started late as I had to some last minute paperwork as I had transferred from Boston.

I met up with Zooey at Bellview bar when we picked up something on our earpiece.

"They were last seen at Bellview bar." Tina says and me and Zooey look at each other.

"Hello, this is Jolie Beauchamp. I am at Bellview bar and I can confirm that they are not here. I am with Zooey Nairobi and can confirm that they were here. I'm out because Sacha just walked in. Talk later."  I say.

"Wait Jolie?" Even JT is shocked to hear that I'm in the same room as my enemy.

"I don't want him here but he's with Anya, they're here on a date. I'm out." I say and me and Zooey leave. "We'll continue looking around and if we can't find them, I say we get back to campus. Meet us at the front of the bar. Guys I want you to be honest with me before I go, Sacha's one of the boy roomates, isn't he?" I ask.

"Yeah he is." JT says.

"As I said, I'll see you soon." I echoes myself, I'm upset.

"That's fine, see you soon." AJ says.

***

I wait for them to get here after me and Zooey conducted a pre-eliminatory search because we couldn't do much without at least three more team members.

They get here quickly and they all say hello and introduce some new team members, to me at least and we all go inside.

Me, JT and JC chat. We were all very close especially considering they were some of the best family members I have. They were also the reason I was given a good name. Their older siblings named me and I was loved by them so much until Luciel and Keyvie took me away from them. I hated them for that. They took me away from Theo, from JT and JC, from all my cousins but they saw them as they pleased.

The group of us wait to be served and a server comes up to us and says kindly "There'll be a wait as your group is so large."

"That's okay but I think we have a reservation." I say as I smile at the server politely. "What name did we book it under guys?" I say and I make them realise what I'm doing.

"Okay what name? I don't think there's any parties of 15." The server is confused and probably annoyed in her head as well.

"Try Sinclair." I say and the server shakes her head.

"Try Garcia." JT says and the server shakes her head.

"Romano?" Mia says politiely and she shakes her head.

"How could it not be Romano?" Massimo says and Mia is about to genuinely shout at him but then she realises what he's doing.

"Have a little respect Massimo." She says as she fakes glares at him but I can tell she's impressed at his abilities to stall like that.

"What about Bassaux?" Finneas asks and she shakes head head.

"Wang?" Elijah says simply even though he knows it wouldn't be it.

"Sartori?" Valé says and the server shakes her head.

"Vorster?" AJ asks. "What about Solis, Jarvis, Yedesov or Hernandez?" She says and the server does nod.

"There was a Hernandez but they payed for their meals at 8:00PM." We all check the time and realise that was an hour ago.

"Try Nightingale and Montgomery." Kingsley says confidently.