Again.

I have to stay inside for days as my hand heals and I end up going back again next week and my second week does not prove better than my first.

The blood is gone from the floor and the glass is repaired but no one was even bothered to help me.

I avoid everyone and I wait my a door where everyone can see me but when I have to move with the traffic, I can feel someone hit me in the back of head and put me back in the same cupboard. I look up to see the pearly whites again.

"Let's see how you'll do when you're knocked out." I feel light-headed and I pass out.

***

My head feel like it's static because everything is fuzzy. I wake up and I can smell the damp of the dark room and I try to stand up but feel dizzy. I of course left my phone in my glove box again and knew this time I would struggle even worse than the last. I had a watch this time so I knew that time was 11:00pm, first period started at 8:00am and I'd been here since 7:45am which meant that I'd been here for 3 hours +

I feel so weak that I can't even kick and have to knock. I had a mini flashlight that I kept on my persons now and shone the torch all around the room.

There was lights in this room but no switch so the light switch must've been on the outside.

I couldn't handle much more of this. I was starting to feel like I was going crazy. What did I even do to deserve this? Maybe someone I knew who hated me did this. That was a long list though.

I would had to leave through this door.

I tried every way to get out of here but I couldn't and just ended up knocking.

Someone eventually opens the door for me and it's Sacha.

I get up immediately and scramble past him, to the office.

He grabs my hand and pulls me back.

"Why do you always seem to be near a cupboard? Why were you even in here?" He says and I shrug.

"I'm a klutz, I don't know where I'm going or what I'm doing." I say as I try to evade his grasp but he holds on tighter and my hand starts to hurt again.

"No. Stop lying, cut the BS. You're stupid, naïve, really fucking naïve, like so naïve you make cluelessness look normal, you're very angry yet even more quiet but you're not a klutz." I tear up a little and a tear falls out of my eye. He pulls a face. "Why are you crying."

"That's the nicest thing someone has said to me in a while." I say as my voice breaks and I wipe my tears as they flow out. "Thank you Sacha, I really needed that before I go."

I wipe my tears as I go to the office but I cry when I feel the bump at the back of my head and how sore it is.

I walk in again and the office lady looks at me as I walk in again.

I turn around show her my head, she feels it and she gasps again.

"You need some ice right now. Why is this happening to you?" She says and I shrug.

"I guess I'm being bullied." I say.

"You guess? You are! You're literally crying!" She says as she puts the ice on my head.

"I'm crying because someone complimented me and I really needed that today." I say and she nods.

"You're strong. You stood up to me on your first day when no one else would and truly humbled me. You came in with blood pooling in your hand and you didn't even shed a tear but here you are crying not because of the mega-bump on your head but because someone gave you a compliment. That is admirable." She says and I just nod.