Chapter 1 - An Undefined Student.

Start from the beginning

Lacking the necessary Academic ability to get to Class-A, and his past filled with things that can simply be called as rather troublesome. We have decided to put him into Class-B... We also took the chance to ask him about his academic prowess and we found out he wasn't all that interested, merely deciding on improving his physical abilities along with his other set of select skills. He is friendly but has his own share of problems, I sincerely hope he finds more friends to trust in his class."

Tōdo Sadi:

Intelligence - B+
Adaptability - A-
Physical Ability - A
Social Contribution - B+
Decision Making - B+
Academic Ability - B-

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tōdo Sadi

6:13 AM

ANHS

I could hear other people's footsteps, along with the sounds of mechanical engines from a bus.

As I arose from what I expect to be light dozing, I saw both my hands, now trailing onto my arms.

I was wearing a red colored blazer with green pants.

I somehow can't recall what events transpired before my stupor.

From what school is this uniform?

Where am I?

Ah.... Right.

Am I perhaps still half asleep?

"What am I talking about?"

I shook my head trying to forget those silly thoughts.

This is the ANHS uniform.

Weirdly enough, I suddenly know where I am now and what school I'm in.

I think I dazed around and remember something about...?

"What was I dazing about again?" Maybe I'm really just half asleep.

I pressed my hands against my cheeks, perhaps the excitement had gotten in my head.

Imagining things at the very first day of school isn't good.

I looked around me and saw that I was already at the front gate, with lots of students passing by me. My mind must have been somewhere else as I was walking my way towards here.

I took a deep breath before marking my first steps at this school.

After passing through the huge gates along with other students, I felt the sudden pressure drop onto my shoulders. Along with this exhilarating sensation that's making my heart jump out of my chest.

My eyes were going all over the place, amazed by the sheer number of establishments inside this school.

I saw a girl with short beige colored hair happily conversing with two girls, the first one had shoulder length brown hair.

She was a little shorter than your average girl but somehow it suited her.

The last girl was about the same height as the previous mentioned.

She had an indigo colored hair that was tied into twintails, there were traces of blush on her face and it was obvious she was happy yet shy talking with the other two.

They might have been classmates before, or that they met somewhere going to school and naturally made friends along the way.

I say naturally yet I don't know what kind of magic girls use to be able to get friends this easily.