A Lying Witch and a Warden

Start from the beginning

"I am Eda, The Owl Lady, the most powerful witch on the Boiling Isle." She declared.

" A witch." Luz looked amazed.

"I'm respected." Mom proclaimed. "Feared."

"Busted." A voice said. An smashed the box.

"Aw-man, I was watching that." I said with a frown.

"Eda The Owl Lady, you are wanted for misuse of magic and demonic misdemeanors." Mr. DumDum said. "And you," He pointed to me. "Since you have been her accomplice in MANY of her crimes, you will be arrested as well." He tried to grab mom and me.

"Can you guys stop following me and my daughter, we haven't done squat." She retoted.

"Yeah, we haven't done anything." I said, blowing a raspberry at him.

"And you're coming to." He grabbed Luz by her collar.

"What, that's not cool!" Liz shouted an started to curl up in a ball as she was being hun by her collar.

"Alright, alright you win, Let me just grab my stuff." Mom bends down, as she does I quickly grab my staff an whack to guard in the face. Which knocked him back and released Luz. Mom quickly grabbed our stuff, hooked it to her staff, an started running.

"Follow us Human." Mom grinned as she jogged.

"This is crazy, if I die here my mom will kill me." Luz said.

"Don't worry, that won't happen." I told Luz.

"Exactly, I won't let that happen." Mom said. " A human like you is much more valuable alive than dead."

"What!"

"Mom!"

Mom quickly grabbed Luz an threw her on her staff an flew away. I quickly hopped on mine an started flying off to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, you can open your eyes now human." Mom said.

"Whoa." Was the first thing she said as she opened her eyes. "Witches, magic, and-and everything else. Where am I?" I quickly flew next to mom and Luz.

"Welcome to the Boiling Isle!" I presented. " Everything mythical and magical you can think of is here."

"Caused by a little of our world leaking into yours." Mom interjected. A griffin flew up right beside us.

"A griffin!" Luz pointed. As she did the griffin threw up spiders. "I knew it."

"Yep Griffins, Vampires, Giraffes." Mom counted off.

"Giraffes?" Luz questioned.

"Yeah, we banished them" I said. "Bunch of freaks."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  As we landed on the ground, Luz quickly got off of OwlBert.

"Okay, that's enough adventure for me in one day." Luz said. "This is clearly not the PG rated world I thought it would be. So could you help me back home."

"Sure." Mom answered, wait for it. "Right after you help me." Mom laughed. Yep there it is. We started walking to our house. As we stepped to our front door. Luz ran up.

"Aren't you worried about those guards finding us?" Luz stated.

"Nope." Mom said.

"Our house has the state of the art defense system." I said.