Josie and Hope go to Target

Hope and Josie were sleeping cuddling each other when they heared the alarm. Josie was the first to hear it and had to turn it off but when she did she fell back asleep. So the next alarm went off and Hope was the one to get up and wake Josie an Josie said ugh what now and Hope was a little confused on why she was kinda cranky but then she thought to her self an relized that it was 6:30 I the morning so she didn't say anything to her girlfriend cause that would be bad. So she just chuckled an picked up her girlfriend and went to lay back down cuz Josie was still wanting to sleep and Hope was little confused again but thought that maybe she was really tired so she held her while she turned on the tv an watch a cooking channel cause she loves it an turned it down so she wouldn't wake Joise. Then 2 hours later Josie wakes up grumpier then usual. She gave up a little kiss still pounding and went to there bathroom and came out crying then that's when Hope got up an went to her an said love what's wrong you been acting kinda ummmm strange and Josie just stood there an then said I have my period and I don't have any more pads and you don't have any either so now what, and Hope face dropped to a sad face but funny face she was trying not to laugh at how emotional her girl is when she has her period but she can't say anything cause she is the same way and Hope said oh baby it's okay we can go to the store to the super target an get everything we need and all the stuff you like when we're both on our period cause mine I think is coming soon too. Josie just nooded and realized and said wait I can't go I will bleed through an then every one will laugh and Hope said if anyone laughs I will throw them in to space an gave her a kiss an said just joking I will maybe slap them and give you my jacket to put around your waist and Josie chuckled and said owwww my stomach cramps hurt today like bad can we also go get pain meds like now quick showers tho ok and Hope said ok I will let you go first and I will pick out an outfit if you don't like it you can change it ok and Jo said ok thank love and went to shower and yelled to Hope when she was done wait I forgot my towel can you hand it to me pls and Hope did that and then it was her turn and then they were off. They we driving going to the super target that was 3 miles away and when they arrived Hope said ok now hear is my jacket and if anyone tells you anything I will tell then to shut the fuck up ok she said with a smile and jo said ok love thank you an they went into the store hand and hand walking with smiles on there face and Hope got a cart and went straight to the pad aisle and got them some pads and then went to the sweets area but before she could do that Josie said Hope I can't I need to pay for this an go to the bath room so let go pls an then come back ok and Hope said ok let's go love I will pay for them an you go to the bathroom and they both said ok at the same time and Josie ran and Hope supersped to the crash lady thingy ( I forgot what it was called) an payed for it and supersped to the bathroom and gave them to jo turned around and when jo said it was ok to look she did and got the cart an went back to the sweet treats aisle. Jo said thank you and Hope said no problem love, I now that we should go get the stuff an we will I just really want to get new paint so can we do that or do I wait for tomorrow? An Josie said no love go do that now and I will meet up with you ok that at least what I can do cuz I have been feeling like I have been bothering you and hope gave her a sad face and came up to her put her hand on her waist and said love you haven't been bothering me why would you think that and jo said well cuz you have been doing all the things I should do on my own I am 19 I should be able to deal with all of this not you and Josie said luv I love taking care of you even tho your 19 and I am 20 you still take care of me and I am 1 year older then you an I still need help so I don't mind helping you for the rest of my life ok luv and jo said ok kinda teary eyed and went to go find stuff while Hope went to go get paint an can with an cute little paint thing an then went to go pay both of them and went home and Hope and Josie had a good night watching tv an Hope painting and eating sweets and pizza an Chinese and the. They fell asleep cuddling each other like they did that morning an that's how there day ended.

I hope you liked it I wrote it cause last week I had a period and o had to go get pads and other shit so I wanted to make story that was like that so love y'all bye