Chapter 4 - The Hunt for a Human

Key: 

Robert: Hey = talking

Robert: (happy) hey = emotion or tone of voice

Robert: *moving* = action

Third Person POV

The scene opens with the inside of parking garage in the City of Vein. There are cars everywhere with some of them on their sides or on top of another car or crushed by rubble. The camera then focuses on Robert, Claire, Louis, Yakumo, and Oliver walking through the garage. They keep checking their corners for any Lost that might be hiding in the shadows. A Lost thrall then jumps out of its hiding spot, but it gets shot through the heart by Robert.

Oliver: Nice shot.

Robert: Thanks, there is always at least one of those monster hiding near this spot. 

Yakumo: You really take notes on everything during your adventures, don't you?

Robert: It's either that or you'll meet your end. 

Louis: Let's keep moving.

The group continue to walk around until they hear heavy footsteps from up ahead.

Claire: What is making that sound?

Robert: A lost similar to the one that we killed yesterday.

The group make their way to the sounds and see a Noble woman Lost walking around.

Robert: We've got no choice

Robert: We've got no choice. We have to fight the lost to continue.

Claire: Is it like the lost we fought yesterday?

Robert: Somewhat similar. The lost we fought yesterday was a more powerful version of this one.

Oliver: What do you mean?

Louis: The one from yesterday was known as a Greater Lost. They are more powerful than the other lost that we normally encounter.

Robert: Think of a Greater Lost like a boss in videogame. They look like a weaker lost, but they are more powerful and might have more tricks than their weaker counterparts.

Oliver: Okay. I understand now. So, what do we do?

Yakumo: Simple. We kill it.

The group of revenants attack the lost and within ten seconds, the lost falls to the ground and turns into haze. 

Robert POV

Robert: That was too easy.

Yakumo: Yeah.

Louis: Where do we go now?

Robert: There is a mistal in here that we can rest at. Just follow me.