Chapter 2 - Underground Adventure & Memories

Key:

Robert: Hello = talking

Robert: (happy) = emotion or tone of voice

Robert: *moving* = action 

Third Person POV

The scene opens with the inside of an underground parking garage. Robert, Claire, and Oliver are walking through the parking garage and looking for supplies while dealing with the Lost. The trio continue walking through the parking garage, with Robert leading the other two, then a shamed thrall tries to attack Robert by a surprise attack.

 The trio continue walking through the parking garage, with Robert leading the other two, then a shamed thrall tries to attack Robert by a surprise attack

Robert dodges the lost's attack and Oliver hits the lost with his sledgehammer which sends the lost into the wall. Robert then aims his bayonet at the lost and fires a shot that hits the lost's heart. The Lost then starts to disintegrate into haze meaning that it is dead.

Robert: Another dead Lost.

Oliver: Why are there so many down here?

Robert: You're not the first group that those maniacs have sent down here.

Claire: How many have they sent?

Robert: They been sending people down here every day for about two weeks now.

Oliver: Why?

Robert: The bloodspring that is located down here usually remains intact since the journey to it is very difficult for most revenants. Which means there is a greater chance of finding blood beads from the bloodspring down here than from a bloodspring on the surface.

Claire: Makes sense.

The trio continue to walk down the path and eventually find a way that leads into a cave system.

Oliver: Are you sure you know where you're going?

Robert: I've traveled these caves once every few months for the last three years. So, yes. I know where I'm leading you.

Claire: Why do you retrace your steps?

Robert: I learned to keep track of every route that I use because I once fell into a trap that nearly cost me my life.

Claire: When?

Robert: About four years ago but enough about the past. Let's worry about finding the spring first.

Claire /Oliver: Right.

Robert POV

I continue to lead these two to the bloodspring, but I need to think of a backup plan just in case the bloodspring is dried up. Then again, Claire could revive the spring like she did to the one at the intersection but what if that was a one-time fluke? Well, there are three of us so maybe if I find a better weapon for Claire, then we can fight those revenants that have Claire's friend. I mean I can handle three revenants at once but if there are more of those monsters then I need some help.