Ruler of Death

Disclaimer: I don't own anything besides the OCs. Overlord is owned by Enterbrain, Kugane Maruyama, and the anime is owned by Funimation and Kadokawa Pictures Inc. RWBY is owned by Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (RIP). Please support the official releases.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sid chuckles darkly and audience took a notice.

"Sid, are you alright? You seem more... ecstatic than usual." The G.O.L. whispered.

"Yes, you are creeping us all out." The G.O.D. remarks.

"Oh don't worry about it, you horn heads." Sid assures the the brothers. "By the way, this viewing will have blood and total badassery. Viewer discretion is advised."

As the screen lights up the view showed what could be described as a church that had chandeliers, stained glass windows, and a banner that had the image of a white candelabra.

"So we're going to find out more about the Slane Theocracy?" Oobleck asked as he had his pen and paper ready.

"Yes we are, but only for a brief moment." Sid making the history teacher a little disappointed, but at least they get to know a little more about the kingdom.

As the screen progress downward a voice can be heard. "Nigun Grind Luin, as captain of the Sunlight Scripture, one of the six scriptures of the Six Great Gods. You are called upon to serve, with honor."

As the view went downwards it showed two figures, one a man wearing what looks to be a red priest attire, and the other was the man from the second viewing, who was currently kneeling.

"You will go to the Re-Estize Kingdom, locate James Ironwood and eliminate him." The Cardinal said, as Nigun raised his head.

The Cardinal then reaches to his person and pulled out a blue crystal. "This treasure contains a miracle of the gods, use it only when necessary." He said and hands it to Nigun.

When the item was mentioned the audience were amazed by it, an item that contains the power of these "Six Great Gods". The people who were experience in using magic can only stare at the item in question.

For Ozpin he could only smell trouble when he saw the item, items made by gods are trouble in his eyes.

Salem on the other hand saw it as another weapon she could use in her endless war against her former husband.

Their children on the other hand were disappointed by their parents. Even after they came back to life they still fought over something small.

The screen then shifted to a view of soldiers who wore grayish robes and had bucket helmets. At the front of these men was Nigun. "Attention all units, our prey has entered the cage," He began as the camera zooms closer to his face. "Devote yourselves to the gods and carrier out their will."

As he said this the Brother Gods were having growing annoyance for the Slane Theocracy. They weren't the only ones, Salem could only feel the headache forming forming from the very sentence she heard. It was bad enough she had to listen to Tyrian go on about worshipping her all day and night, now she had to watch as more people act like a certain subordinate.

The view shifts to a shot of some people to the distance then it switches to more people from a distance, the voice of James Ironwood can be heard. "There They are."

The view switches again to Gazef and a soldier inside surveying their enemy. "It looks like they surrounded us all on every side." The man next to James said.