Introduction of this Story

God y am I writing this my battery is going to die and I have to study for my exams........
You know what I don't care.
This is my first fanfiction story so you can correct me if you want if I wrote anything wrong
I want this au to only have happy movements cause after the recent chapters and all, so I wrote this for you guys to feel better. So in this au hanako is alive, Tsu- I mean Ratkasa is a good boy and also alive and also.....
Yashiro can live.(≧▽≦)
As I said in the description, yashiro is a good girl but some times can be savage, sarcastic , etc.
So in this au yashiro is a transfer student and we'll see how she make friends with some students.
This is going to be hanako/Amane x yashiro and Tsukasa x Yashiro cause I kinda ship them everyone has their own opinion so and she's going to end up with amane anyway......
Uhh chal- anyway so I'll write the story after I finish my exam.
And this only contain fluff and some agnst.

And also call me melon if want to write my name in the comments.

If you want to know how the Yashiro nene that I'm writing looks like

I drew this thing..... Uhh I suck at drawing eyelashes. ಠ︵ಠ

I know you like sassy Yashiro
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) like this edit I'm sending to you right now....

not me credits to the owner.

You can also think yourself as yashiro if you want so this is also a "x reader" fanfic.

OK BYE GUYSSSSS___-