𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

"It all started with a Kiss"
Kim Jisoo a young 15year old girl was running late for first day of her new year in school.But she didn't knew that she will found the love of her life that day!!

Jisoo pov:
I saw my mom she was asking for me but I was not with her.My mom shouted Jisoooooo.
I was crying and running and all I saw was darkness.I heard someone calling me JISOO!!JISOO!! WAKEUP TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF YOUR NEW YEAR AT SCHOOL!! Wakeup Chichuuu wakeup!!
I realised it's dad who is calling me.Yes dad coming I told. Jisoo ,I woke up of the bed and went to take a bath. Jisoo thought why do I always see that dream of my mom calling me.
I took a bath , I wore my clothes and I went to have breakfast with dad!! After having breakfast I went to school. On the way to school I got message from my two Besties.

Author pov:
She thought she will reply them.She reached school she checked her  wrist watch and she saw only 5mins were left for school to start without thinking much she ran for her class. Jisoo was running for her class and she bumped into someone and when she was just about to fall  that guy hold her hand. That guy was wearing headphones it looked like that he was listening to some kind of music.And when Jisoo bumped into him his phone loosed grip from his hand. After holding Jisoo's hand from saving her from falling he was about to saved his phone from falling but Jisoo was loosing grip from his hand and she was about to fall because of that Jisoo hold his collar of school uniform and by accidentally there lips touch. Because of that the boy was unable to save his phone from falling.Jisoo get off the kiss and she felt some kind of embracement and she bowed to the guy and told him sorry but that boy didn't listen to Jisoo he just took his phone that was on the ground and he went far away from Jisoo's eyes. Somehow, Jisoo was not able to know why did she felt something. Jisoo's mother told her something and that thing hitted her chest her heart was beating fast.she don't how but it was.Jisoo was looking at the way that boy went and she soon realised that she has  her class and she will be late for her class and then she remembered that today is the first assembly of this year ,so she ran for her class to keep her bag and there she found two angry small figures waiting for her with anger in eyes.
Guess who are they???

(Yess ,yess they are our Rosé and Lisa.) Rosé asked Jisoo where was she and why was she late like a worried mother and there was Lisa who was angry at Jisoo for not replying to her message.Lisa was about to shout at Jisoo meanwhile at the main time Somebody came and stopped Lisa.
Whom do you think he is?
Opps I told you all
Yess, That's JUNGKOOK he told Lisa to stop and she said don't you dare to shout at my bestfriend , he was just about to finish his sentence where in the meantime Rosé spoked in between him and told how dare you to call my bestfriend as your best friend, by the way I know  that your best friend is My Weirdo Twin isn't it and where Jimin shouted from the back and told whom did you called a weirdo and Rosé ignored what Jimin said she and Jungkook went on a fight.Jisoo stopped them and told Guys stop it it's the first day of School and we have Assembly let's go to assembly guys.They all agreed and when to the assembly, as the assembly started With Principal's boring speech everybody was yawning.And than the Principal announced and told this year we have a new student who have a IQ of 200 and one of the genius student of Asia,it's KIM TAEHYUNG.
Jisoo eyes widen after looking at the guy.

Jisoo 's hand immediately went to her lips

Jisoo 's hand immediately went to her lips. She remembered the feeling it was warm and somehow it fell good. Jisoo was lost in her thoughts and in the meantime Rosé told to Jisoo why is every girl in our school looking at him with that lust and when Jisoo heard that word she looked at her surrounding and she found all the girls looking at him indeed and after speech Jisoo got to knew that Taehyung and she share the same Maths class she always used to look at him and as years passed Jisoo's small crush turned into Love as their last year of HIGH SCHOOL came she thought of confessing him and she did but he went near her and told how can you even think I will like you!! You are not my type and ofcourse look at you and look at me do you think it's even a match , Jisoo felt hurt after hearing that words and Taehyung left from there as Taehyung left all Taehyung's fangirls started making fun of Jisoo but there was 2 girls who consol Jisoo and told her that guy doesn't deserve you!!You are very precious to us.Jisoo told her friends that she will move on from him and will make him regret what he told and one thing that make Jisoo think was that he doesn't have much friends only 3 friends how can a person only have 3friends and why is he so cold!!

Jisoo was busy thinking!!!

But we all don't know what's wrong with Taehyung!!
Taehyung a guy with cold heart who believes that LOVE is toxic.

But he doesn't know that GOD have some other plans for him!!

Gosh Soo looks so gorgeous!!!Ch 1 tomorrow!!So how was the prologue guyssss!!!Please vote for my story

Ch 1 tomorrow!!
So how was the prologue guyssss!!!
Please vote for my story