𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Start from the beginning

Ignoring Jungkook's beg and keep dragging him without care, pulling him into the room and lock it. Taehyung tied Jungkook's hands and stuffing his mouth with some fabric to shut him off since Jungkook keep crying.

" Stop crying for God sake! "

How can Jungkook not cry after he just a witness that he kill his own father? He literally chopped his own father's head off and not only that to infront of his eyes?

Jungkook tried to freed himself even more as soon as he heard his friends and police voice from outside. He heard his Yoongi hyung voice, the way they beg Taehyung to let go of Jungkook.

" Kim Taehyung, you have been surrounded. You better surrender " The deep voice policeman said through microphone which make Taehyung scoff pulling Jungkook closer him.

" Taehyung... Please let go of our baby " Yoongi said with hoarse voice through microphone and that enough to make Jungkook's tears fall from his eyes.

His Yoongi hyung finally woke up from his coma and he's so happy for it but he can't help crying because he with Taehyung and there no way Taehyung will let him go so easily.

" Surrender and your punishment will be less "  Another police said as Taehyung laugh and grab Jungkook's chin harshly.

" You heard that baby? They want you but I won't give you to them. You're mine " He gave psychotic smile before lick the gorgeous boy cheek making the other squirm in his place.

" We count in three-

Two

One! "

They heard the door barge in with force and people gasping. Must be watching Taehyung's father head rolling on the floor with a lot of blood pooling of the floor and and few splashed of blood attached to cabinet.

Jungkook cried even more when he heard his friends calling out his name from outside the room but what can he do? It sound proof room and hideous that impossible for them to found them.

" Jungkook! " Jin shout calling out for Jungkook as he and other police searching for him.

" Kookie! " This time Hoseok calling for his nickname.

" Please make some noise for us to find you! " Namjoon shout.

Jungkook heard them but he couldn't answer them, how is his feeling right now? Fears of this psychopath man who just literally beside him, laughing devilish to them for not able to find them.

" Seem like they already run away by the chance of this blanket " An unfamiliar voice said to perharp chief.

" Find them, they must not far yet " Another unfamiliar voice order and with that the sound finally went silent which means they not here anymore.

Jungkook lost all hope now. He cried when Taehyung pull the fabric from his mouth and kiss his lips. He felt disgust for himself. For being weak for not able to fight him.

Taehyung chuckle and carried Jungkook in bridal style to place him on the bed. He's planning to run in a few days which it did and there they're.