Kota looks away as his cheeks heat up. Sang simply stares him down with an empty look. "Anyways, more questions? Violent reactions?"

"Xavier said you'll tell us about the subtypes in BDSM," Victor states.

"From what I've gathered the others have already informed you about the roles in BDSM, yes? A dominant, a submissive, and a switch?" They nod at her questions. "Right. So there are four types of dominants. You have a 'Top', a Dom or Domme for female-identifying, a Master or Mistress, and a Daddy or Mommy. A Top and a Dom or Domme are basically the same. However, a Dom will never follow instructions given by someone else, unlike a Top, who may follow an order given by someone to, for example, perform oral sex on a bottom.

"Masters, are a different level of dominant. They hold ownership over their slave. They would control most aspects of their slave's life, which again, some people like." Sang leaned forward and interlocked her fingers together. "Then there's Daddies and Mommies. They aren't that different from the traditional Dom, but they also take care of the emotional and social well-being of their counterparts since they have a different mind space."

North sat up a bit taller at the last subtype which didn't go unnoticed by Sang. She chose to ignore this and saved it in the back of her mind for another day.

"What do you mean a different mind space?" Brandon asks.

"A Daddy or Mommy counterpart is called a 'little'. They tend to act on their inner child, which causes them to have more childlike tendencies. Several people tend to be littles as a coping mechanism. They go into this headspace of a child to cope with stress, I guess you could say it's a way of dissociation. This is where a Daddy or Mommy comes in. They are protectors and they take care of their littles. This type of dynamic tends to be more loving and softer compared to a traditional one.

"Other submissive subtypes would be bottoms, subs, slaves, and pets. Pets are submissives who prefer to act more animal-like. They often like to play the role of a puppy or kitten. It may involve imitating the sound of an animal, wearing a collar, being petted, or crawling on all fours."

"Dominique mentioned something about aftercare," Luke said.

"Ah, yes, aftercare," she rests her chin on her hand that's propped up on the table, "There's this thing called a drop or 'The Mondays'. It can happen to anyone but s-types, submissives, experience this far more frequently which is why the term 'sub drop' is heard more commonly. A drop has the same characteristics as depression, it's caused by the adrenaline and endorphins crashing. There is also another type of drop, Paraphilic drop or 'the guilts'. It's not consistent with endorphin crashes however if they simultaneously occur it can be catastrophic.

"Aftercare is there for the feeling of safety and security. It's the period after 'playtime' to recover and see to each other's emotional and physical needs. A scene can be physically and psychologically taxing and the lack of aftercare can be detrimental. It's also a way to reconnect with reality, a recalibration if you will. It can include a simple show of affection through a caress or cuddling. Or it can be through providing a blanket or snacks, blood sugar is an important thing to watch out for by the way."

Sang glances at the clock on the far side of her office, "I have somewhere to be at the moment." She gazes back at the men. "Tomorrow we can start with mission preparations and assign pairings. Now if you'll excuse me, gentlemen."

She stands up and heads towards the door. Just as she was about to fully exit she pauses and addresses the room. "Go and spend the night however you want. If you need anything look for my team or the floor manager, I believe Mandy and Drake are on duty tonight." With that, she saunters out.

" With that, she saunters out

Hello my little deviants!

These little 'lessons' are going to be far more educational than you think. Bet you guys didn't know a drop is also called The Mondays.

Anyways I might be a tad awkward with the smutty scenes considering I usually write them just for myself and not for others to view. So I apologize for that.

I really do appreciate your votes and comments. They motivate me to get my ass up out of bed, drink coffee, go back to bed and write. If you guys want to see more info regarding updates and want to read random(possibly funny) stuff that happens whenever I'm writing go follow my profile.

With love and hugs,
Azzy