Wedding

⚠️ very explicit sexual content ⚠️

(Mila's perspective)
I am in deep thoughts while the women around me rush to make everything ready. Usually the bride is the one who is stressed out but I am not. I feel nothing? I can't stop thinking about whether I am doing the right thing or not. I feel sad about that none of my parents can attend the wedding. I have nobody here. I realise how dependent I am on Bjorn. For some reason it feels right to marry him. It's been only 2 days since I met him the last time but yet I find myself craving him so much. It felt odd to sleep without him next to me but the costumes say that we should not see each other before the ceremony. Even though the whole wedding scares me, I am excited about it. I kind of feel scared of our wedding night... the women removed all my hair and talked about the wedding night. They were surprised to hear that I am still a virgin. Them trying to help me only confused and scared me further.
"I heard he is very rough. Just lay down and let him do as he pleases. That bit of pain will be worth the status of being the Jarls wife."
"You have to make sure to please him. Men love it when you please them with your mouth. You have to take it all the way down your throat."
"I hope that at your first time he doesn't use your other hole too. If he does take this. It will make it wet so he won't hurt you. After a few times you will eventually start to enjoy it."
I decide not to think too much about it and just see for myself what Bjorn will do to me. As far as I understood it I just have to do whatever he wants and then he will be satisfied. They said only the first time hurts a lot and that after that you get used to it. I guess that's just part of the duties of being a wife.

"We are done, you are all ready!"
"I can see why the Jarl chose you. I have never seen such a pretty girl."
I blush hearing all the compliments.
"Now let's go quick... your husband is already waiting."
I am guided to some kind of temple. I have not seen it yet. It looks beautiful. As I walk towards it the doors are opened for me. I see Bjorn stand at something which looks like an altar. The temple is full with people. I slowly walk towards my soon to be husband, careful not to trip and emberass myself. My heart beats out of my chest and I hardly walk. Finally I manage and stand facing him. I see his eyes sparkle and that instantly makes me calm down. Only Bjorn can manage to make me so calm without even saying a word. I realise that he is the only man I want to spend my life with. I smile at him and he smiles back. We both seem too invested in each other to hear what the priest says.
Suddenly we get teared out of our thoughts once the priest says "Do you Bjorn son of Ivar, want to take Mila daughter of Volkov as your lawful wife and promise to take care of her and love her until death tears you apart?"
Bjorn without hesitation answers "Yes I do."
"And do you Mila daughter of Volkov, want to take Bjorn son of Ivar and Jarl of this tribe as your lawful husband and with that become his Fru and take on the responsibilities which come wih it and love him until death tears you apart?"
"Yes I do."
"You may now kiss the bride."
Bjorn doesn't hesitate and passionately kisses me. I hear everyone clap and cheer.

The rest of the day we spend greeting people, accepting gifts, eating and dancing. It is very nice but also very tiring.

Bjorn looks at me with a very longing look. I am scared of that look. "How about we go to our chambers now?" Oh no. I knew that he had nothing good in plan.
"I umm... it's still very early shouldn't we stay with the guests."
He laughs. "I am sure the guests will understand it..also I am the Jarl and can do as I please remember. "
Thats true. He can do as he pleases. If he wants to rape me he can do that too.
"Princess why do you look so worried?"
I just look at him, not able to reply.
He lifts me up bridal style and makes his way through the crowd. People loudly clap and yell at him in approval. Why are they happy about me getting hurt for his pleasure?

Soon we are in our home and he lays me down on our bed which is covered in roses? The room is dimly lit with candles. It looks romantic? Why do they prepare the room so nicely for such an ugly act.
I feel Bjorn needely kiss my neck while unlacing my dress. He shifts me closer to the middle of the bed and gets on his knees between my legs, pulling my dress above my knees. He sits like that, just looking at me while caressing my legs.
"You are so damn pretty, my wife." He smiles and leans down to kiss me. I hesitantly kiss back. He again kisses my neck and finishes unlacing my dress. He gets back up looking at me with a smile and pulls his shirt over his head. For some reason seeing him like that makes me excited even though I am so scared.
He leans back down and softly rubs his hands over the fabric of my dress. Slowly tugging it down from my breasts. I feel extremely shy once my breasts are exposed and I quickly cover them with my arms. He puts his hand on my arm softly trying to remove it but I hold on.
Suddenly his demeanour changes. He scrunches his forehead and looks at me. "You don't want this." He says in a low and hurt voice?
I just stare at him.
"Talk to me!"
My eyes fill with tears and I start stuttering.
"Hey hey. Don't cry. I didn't mean to- fuck I am so sorry..."
I sniff into his chest. He softly grabs me, putting me on top of him as he turns around so that he sits on the bed with me in his lap. He softly kisses my hair and cooes me.
"Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong? Why don't you want me?"
"You aren't doing anything wrong."
"Why do you refuse me like that then?"
"I don't know I am just scared. I don't know what you expect me to act like.. should I be excited about you hurting me?"
His eyes widen as he looks at me "What do you mean with hurting you?"
"Well having sex with me."
"And what about having sex should hurt you?"
"I don't know, the women said-"
His expression changes. "Oh you listened to the women huh?"
"Yeah um they told me what I should kind of expect-"
He laughs. "And you trusted them more than me huh?"
"Wha- no. I just-"
"Listen princess. Whatever they told you is probably wrong."
"Oh. Well what is right then?"
"I can show you but only if you feel comfortable and ready..."
I nod at him. I don't know why but I am very corious and I feel like I can trust him.
He kisses my neck and rubs my back softly. "Just relax alright? I won't hurt you. I just need you to trust me and let your body let me do the things I want to do to you."
I nod at him. I feel a sudden heat inside me. I trust him. If he says that he won't hurt me, he won't. He places me back on my back. He kisses down to my breasts and roams his hands over my body. He comes back up and kisses my lips. "Do you trust me princess?" I nod.
"Do you feel ready to let me please you?"
I look a bit confused but nod.
He chuckles and very softly caresses my body. Placing very soft and slow kisses on my skin. He kisses my face, my neck, my legs and then goes back up to my collarbone.
"I can make you feel so good princess you know? You just have to completely surrender to me and let your body enjoy."
I quickly nod at him. I realise that my brain doesn't guide me anymore, it's just my body responding now.
He smiles at me while placing little kisses down to my now exposed breasts. He gets a bit up and looks back and forth between my breasts and my face. He very softly traces little circles around my boobs. I feel my nipples harden and blush.
He smiles at me. "Do you want me to touch them?"
"Yes." I blurt out.
"Mhmm so needy suddenly. I love that." He softly caresses my one breast while kissing my neck and ear. He puts his other hand next to my head. I feel caged under him but it feels good.
"Tell me princess. Do you want to belong to me? Do you want to be mine?"
I get goosebumps all over my body once he says that. "Yes I do."
He softly chuckles. I feel him place his thumb on my nipple. I shiver. He makes very slow circles on it. He again whispers in my ear "Do you like that? Does that feel good."
I nod as I feel the wetness form between my legs. It reminds me of the times in the past when I would get wet and would question why. Now I know why. My body wants Bjorn. If my body already knows that he is good then I should trust it. I close my eyes and feel myself relax into the bed as Bjorn goes on with the same motion. He slowly moves his head down to my breasts again. Placing very soft kisses around my boobs and then gradually moving onto them. After some minutes he gets to my nipple. He places a very soft kiss on it and I let out a soft moan. He looks up at me "Do you enjoy that? Do you want me to go on like that?"
"Yes please."
He chuckles softly. He places another kiss on my nipple and I moan softly again. "Mhm that's my good little girl. Responding to me so easily. Do you know why you respond like that?" He inches closer to me. "Because your sweet little body already knows that it belongs to me and that I am the only one who can please it as it needs."
I feel my wetness flow out of me and I know that he is right.
"What's that look supposed to mean princess?"
I just stare at him.
"I can smell how excited you are for me kitten."
I blush deeply.
"That's nothing to be ashamed of princess. In fact I love it. Would you be fine with me getting to know what for an effect I have on you?"
I nod shyly.
He moves down to my legs and pulls the dress off of me so that I lay in nothing but the little lace panties infront of him.
He puts his palms on my hips and looks at me. "Do you really want this princess? We can take it slower if you want."
"I want it now." I blurt out.
He chuckles "So needy for me. I love it."
He runs his one hand over my boob and stomach down to my thigh while caging me with the other.
"I have never seen such a sexy woman before. It's really hard for me to do everything so slowly with you but don't worry I can control myself however much you want me to."
I giggle while wrapping my arms around his neck. My boobs press against his chest and we get a lot closer. His hand makes little circles on my thigh, slowly inching closer to my princess parts. I moan as he gets closer.
"Mhmm do you want me to feel what I did to you?"
I nod needely.
He very slowly caress my princess parts. He goes from the outer parts to the very sensitive ones slowly.
"Fuck princess. You got so wet for me. Even your thighs are covered."
I blush shyly.
"Do you enjoy this?"
I stutter yes as I feel his finger on my lips. He makes little circles on them and I feel an unexplainable urge and start moaning.
"Mhm my kitten likes that?"
"Oh yes. Mhmm I want you."
"Mhm you want me to make you feel good as how your little body craves?"
"Yes" I whine.
He moves away from me and gets between my legs. He rubs my pulsing pussy and blows little bits of air on it. I start moaning louder.
"I am going to do something different now princess and if you don't like it tell me alright?"
I expectedly wait for what else he could do to me.
Suddenly I feel his lips on my pussy. I shiver by the contact. At first it feels a bit awkward but then I start to feel the pleasure. He rubs it with his finger while kissing it at the same time, then he starts softly sucking on it and it drives me insane. I start moaning like a mess. "Oh yes mhmm yes"
He stops using his mouth but goes on with his fingers. "Mhmm my princess enjoys this very much huh?"
"Mhm yes please go on."
"Whatever my princess wants."
He goes back to softly sucking it but I feel the urge for more. I put my hand on his hair, softly grabing it and pressing him closer. He understands that as a sign to do it faster. I start moving away because the pleasure is too much but he pins me down with one hand on my hip and the other squeezing my boob. He starts moving his tongue in and out of my hole and the pleasure intensifies even further than I thought it could. He then softly puts one finger into my entrance and very slowly moves it while kissing the top of my pussy and talking. "Do you like that princess? Should I go on with that?"
I whimper "Yes please. That feels so good."
He kisses further down and starts moving his finger in and out of me, slowly speeding up.
"You are so wet but also so tight princess. Do you feel like you could take another finger?"
"Mhm I want to."
He chuckles. "Alright I will try and if it doesn't feel good tell me."
It takes him some minutes until he fully puts 2 fingers inside. It feels good. He does it so carefully and slowly that my pussy acostumes to it.
He starts moving his fingers faster and I uncontrollably shiver and moan. He takes them out and tastes them. I blush but at the same time I love seeing him do it. He puts them back in. "You taste so good princess. Do you want to taste yourself too?"
I shyly nod at him. He smiles and slowly takes his fingers out bringing them to my mouth. I open it and suck on them while looking at him "You are so damn sexy when you do that."
I blush. He pins me down again and goes on with his torture.
"You are such a mess for me princess. I think you deserve a release now but not before you bag me for it."
I am so desperate that I would do anything for a release now. "Please let me cum." I whine at him.
He chuckles. "The bagging can be better but since it's your first time I approve."
He fastens his pace until I scream for him. "Mhmmm pleaseee let me cum, please daddy."
"Mmm fuck. I can't resist when you call me that. Cum for me princess. Cum on daddy's fingers."
And that's when I cum. It's unexplainable. I have never felt something like that.
"Such a good girl you are for me." He puts his fingers in my mouth and I needely suck on them. He grunts. He goes down and hastily licks my pussy out of which I feel my wetness flow out. He moans while he does it and I feel my princess parts tingle. I realise that I am still not satisfied.
He comes up to me and kisses me. "See didn't I tell you you would love it?"
"Mhmm yes you were right."
He chuckles and kisses my forehead. "Is my princess exhausted now? Does she want to sleep?"
"What? You need to release too!"
He chuckles. "It's not a must for me. I can wait. I just want my princess to be satisfied."
"I will be satisfied if you cum too."
He looks at me. "Are you sure?"
I nod and push him down onto the bed.
"What are you doing princess?"
I stay silent and unbutton his pants. I can feel his huge bulge. I touch it softly through the thin fabric. I feel it pulse. I realise it pulses for me. Yes for me. He wants me the same way I want him. Remembering how good he made me feel made me want to please him with no shame. I slowly pull the underwear off and am surprised when his hard member pops out. I stare at it "Wow it's really big and thick..."
He chuckles.
"Did I say that out loud?!" I blush.
"Yes and I love it. Tell me more about how you feel about it."
"I umm I feel the need for it?"
"The need?"
"Yeah... my princess parts are tingling for it as how they tingled for your fingers." I blush.
Bjorn sits a bit up and pulls me closer. "Mhmm you already want me again?"
"Yes."
"You really are a needy little thing Mhmm."
I put my hand on his member and he shivers. "What are you doing princess?"
I look at him with confidence and move down to his member while holding it. I look at his swollen dick and then back up at him. I place a soft kiss on his tip and feel him shiver.
"Mhmm princess."
I rub his tip on my lips while moving my hand up and down. Slowly I start to get the hang of it and also start softly sucking his tip. The further I go the more I hear him moan.
I kiss over his whole length and then I take the courage to kiss his balls too. He moans loudly. "Mhmm I didn't think you can be such a naughty little girl."
I blush. "Do you enjoy it?"
"Ofcourse I do princess."
I go back to his tip and start taking him into my mouth. I actually enjoy how it feels even though it hurts my mouth.
"Hey princess don't force yourself like that. You don't have to take it all the way. I am completely pleased with you taking it only half the way too." I hear him say as he caresses my hair. I take it out of my mouth and breath deeply.
I hear him chuckle. "My little kitten wants to please me so much."
I look up at him while rubbing his dick. I see more oh of his precum leak out. I feel the want inside me to take it.
"Is it true that you are going to put it inside me and break my flower?"
"Well yes. But we don't have to do that tonight. Whenever you feel comfortable enough princess. It might actually hurt a bit."
"I don't mind. I want it."
"Wow princess. You became real needy haha."
I rub him faster as I look up at him "I want you to make me yours."
He runs his hand over his chin while looking at me with an intense look "Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"You just came do you think you can again?"
"I kind of feel even more needy now. Please fuck me daddy."
I hear him groan. "Who am I to deny such a nice request?" I feel him pull me on top of him and turn me around so I lay on my back again. He goes down on me again. "Fuck you are so wet."
He pleases me with his mouth and fingers for some time until I feel like cuming again. "Tsk tsk no release for you yet."
For some reason being denyed turns me on.
"You want me to own you huh?"
I nod.
"You want to be my personal little slut?"
I nod.
"Only mine? To be only fucked by me and to only bear my children?"
I nod again.
He chuckles "Use your words babygirl."
"I want to be solely yours. I want to fully belong to you and let you use me however you want and whenever you want. I want you to plant your seed inside me and I want to bear your children and show everyone that I am fully yours."
"Mhmm such a good girl you are. I think that deserves a reward." I feel him place himself between my legs and cage me under him. I kind of feel scared but at the same time I am ready to let him do with my body as however he pleases.
I feel him rub his wet tip against my awaiting pussy. "Mhmm you like knowing that soon you will fully belong to me?"
"Yes." I blurt out.
He chuckles. "Such a good little slut you are for me. Mhmm suck on my dick some more before I ramm it into your little pussy." He moves up to me so that he is caging me between his legs. I obey him and take him in my mouth while looking up at him. "Mhmm yeah you love that. You love being a naughty girl for me."
I moan as I suck on him.
"Alright enough. Don't want me to cum already do you?"
I blush as he smiles at me. He moves down so he is on his knees between my legs. He pushes them far apart and rubs his wet dick along my pussy.
"Tell me what you want princess."
"Mhmm I want you to push your dick inside me daddy. I want to be your little slut." I whimper.
He chuckles while putting his hands next to either side of my head. "I want to look at your face while I put it inside you."
"Mhmm please put it inside."
He looks into my eyes as he slowly pushes himself into my entrance. I whimper.
"Does it hurt baby? Should I stop?"
"No. Go on."
He chuckles and softly pushes himself into my entrance again. He moves it slowly back and forth while also rubbing in little circles. He also rubs my clit in circular motions with his thumb.
After some minutes he pushes through my entrance slowly. I whimper as I feel his tip inside me.
"Is that alright baby?"
"Yes. I want it further."
"That might hurt sweetheart."
"Mhmm do it."
He doesn't fully listen to my command. He very slowly and softly does it. He slowly goes in and out and I can feel some pressure inside.
"I think you might break it soon."
"Mhmm I wish I could go fully inside you. My cock craves you so much."
"Mhmm push it inside."
I feel him kiss my neck and lips "You sure?"
"Yes."
He very hesitantly does it but then I feel a soft pain. Nothing too much. I just whimper softly.
He instantly stops "Did I hurt you?"
I chuckle. "No. You can go on."
He carefully goes further inside. Always backing out a bit and going back inside. I slowly start to feel the pleasure from it.
"Mhmm go faster."
"Really?"
"Yes. I want you."
He carefully does as I say and I feel my pussy get used to the feeling of him inside me. I start moaning.
"Mhmm you enjoy this princess?"
"Yes"
He kisses me and starts going faster. I feel so lucky as I start to feel the waves of pleasure. It barely hurt and now I even enjoy it. He is so careful and wants to make me feel the best he can.
I feel him relax and do as how his body wants, suddenly he slows down "Did that hurt? Should I slow down?"
"No it felt perfect. You can go as hard as you want if it becomes too much I will tell you."
He smiles, relieved. Then he starts going faster and harder and I absolutely love it. I start whimpering and moaning uncontrollably.
"Do you want to have more control princess?"
"Umm yeah sure?"
He turns me around so I sit on top of him while he leans against the bed. I sit facing him, I rub his chest and look at him.
"You can try to move your hips on your own in the rhythm you want."
I start slowly, but fastly I pick up pace because of how much my pussy craves him. I hear him grunt and lose control, then he starts pounding into me too.
"Tell me if it becomes too much alright?"
I nod while feeling the waves of pleasure. He pounds into me real fast and hard and I love it.
Suddenly he turns me back around while he is still inside me, so that I lay on my back. He cages me and starts pounding into me. "Do you like that?"
I whimper "Mhmm yes."
He goes even faster. "Mhmm you love being my little slut huh?"
I whimper "Yes mhmm I love it when you use me like this."
He chuckles and grunts at the same time. "Fuck you feel so good. I love it how your tight little cunt squeezes around me."
He goes even faster and harder.
I start moaning uncontrollably. "Mhmm p-p-please c-cum inside me"
I feel him tense when I say that. "Mhmm you want to be marked as mine?"
"Y y yes daddy"
I hear him grunt and then I feel him shoot his big hot load inside me. I feel it cover the inside of my pussy entirely. He doesn't stop once he cums though. He goes on with pounding his cum into me even after we both cum.
"Mhmm you love being marked as daddy's little slut?"
"Mhmm yes. I am all yours and only yours."
"Mhmm that's my good little girl." He falls away from me and pulls me close to him. He kisses the top of my head while rubbing my belly. "Mhmm I can't wait to see you pregnant with my child."
I blush realising that that is probably going to be the consequence of this. I put my hand on my belly and think about how much I will love our baby.
"I love seeing you with such a satisfied smile on your face princess."
I hear him say cooing things into my ear but can't figure out what because soon sleep takes me over and all I can think about is how good I feel in my husbands arms while his cum leaks out of me.