Punishment

Bjorn's perspective

I hardly slept last night. My mind kept racing over everything which happened. I nearly lost my babygirl, it made me realise what an important place that little girl already holds in my heart. I am still worried that she might not trust me. I want her to know that I really never could do anything with another woman. I only want her and I want to show her that. I decided to punish that bitch for her mistakes and show Mila how important she is to me. I wanted to punish her in the past but I always forgave her since I don't want to hurt women but this time she went too far. I want her dead.

I feel Mila stir against me. I look down at her and see that she is already staring up at me. She is so adorable.
"Good morning sweetheart did you sleep well?"
"Yes." She says in her soft morning voice and I feel my heart melt already.
"You need to get ready princess." I say while caressing her cheek.
"Are we going somewhere?" She asks me while looking at me with big eyes.
"Mhmm to the town square."
"Oh hmm oki I will dress quickly."
"Alright princess." I kiss her forehead and leave the room so she can make herself ready in peace.

I sit at the table when I see Mila come out in a simple white dress. So simple but yet so seductive.
"Umm can you tie my dress?"
"Ofcourse princess." I stand up and tie her dress. I like how this became our little ritual. Once I am done I pull her closer and kiss her neck.
"Bjorn stop."
I instantly let go of her. "I am sorry. I should respect that you need some time."
"Thank you." She says in a low voice.
"How about you eat something with me princess?"
She nods and sits down next to me. We eat in silence. Damn it, right when she started opening up to me she has to become distant again. I will wait until she feels comfortable with me.

"You ready to go princess?"
She nods.
As we walk we meet more and more people. I feel Mila grab my hand. I softly squeeze it and take her closer to me. I find it adorable how she gets nervous around strangers.
"Why are so many people gathered here?" She asks.
"I will make an announcement now."
"Oh really? What for one?"
"You will find out." I chuckle while looking at my little princess.

I go up on the stage and sit down with my princess, once everything is silent I stand up and do the introduction I always do, after that I go over to the matter of the day.
"Brynja daughter of Olaf you are going to pay for your unlawful actions with your life." I hear everyone gasp.
"Put her on the stake." She screams as my men quickly do as I said.
I go to the stake myself and light the fire.
Suddenly I feel something kick against my back. It's Mila. She is punching me with her little fists.
She screams at me. "Stop it. What are you doing?!"
"She hurt you, she has to pay for it."
"Yeah exactly she hurt ME. Shouldn't I be the one to decide what will happen to her?"
I nod. "I am sorry. I thought you would like this."
"How could I like this?! Now stop the fire!"
I motion to my men to stop it.
That bitch barely got any bruises.
"So what is your punishment for her?" I ask her.
She stutters in her cute voice "I don't want to hurt her. She can get free."
I laugh loudly. "You are too sweet princess. She has to be punished."
She scrunches her forehead while deeply thinking. Adorable.
"I can make my men carve her body, she won't die from it, only will get hurt."
"What?! No!"
I sigh. "She has to learn her lesson. She can't stay here."
"Hm alright. How about as punishment you send her to another tribe?"
"Make it a deserted island and it's a deal."
"How is she supposed to survive on her own?"
"She probably won't... but that's her problem to worry about. Shouldn't have whored around."
I hear that bitch cry and nearly hit her. "Shut up. You should be thankful for my wife's generosity."
Everyone looks slightly surprised, including Mila. I smile at her. It was already known in the town that we would get married since preparations were being made but I guess that it surprised everyone that I already call her my wife when the ceremony did not even happen yet.
I hear the bitch Brynja talk "That little whore really turned your head around. She is manipulating you. I would have truly loved you."
I clench my jaw "Shut up whore!" I punch a table. "Bring her away now! I want her on the tiniest, emptiest island where not a single crop grows."
My men instantly do as told and I decide not to go along since it's a cold day and I don't want my princess to get cold. I quickly lead her to our home.
"Princess I need you to do me a favor."
"Yes sure."
I get closer to her pressing her against the table, going down to her neck and leaving fast wet kisses all over it.
"You make me so crazy for you. But don't worry I won't ask for such a favor yet. I will wait for our wedding night... I thought of something more innocent."
She just looks at me with those pretty doll eyes.
"I want you to help me bath"
"Bath?"
"Yes. Warm baths relax me."
"Alright." She reluctantly agrees.
I smile at her and kiss her head. "Good girl"
She leaves right away to prepare my bath. I start taking my clothes off and she instantly looks away and seems to want to leave.
"You can't leave. You agreed to helping me."
"How should I-"
I get into the tub and hand her the sponge while she is looking away.
"I can't reach my back princess."
At first she is very reluctant but then focuses on her task.
I laugh. "Princess I think you scrubbed my back enough or is it still dirty?"
She shyly replies "No it's not."
"Why didn't you stop then?"
"I don't know...can I leave now?"
I pull her by her arm so she stands facing me. "Why do you want to leave so fast? Don't you enjoy pleasing your master?"
I see her blush. "Ofcourse I want to please you."
"Well then go on. You can clean any part of me you want." I wink at her.
She blushes even more.
"Don't get it confused. It's whatever you want not what I want. You can choose how far you want to go princess."
She lowers herself again and starts rubbing my chest. She goes on by washing my hair, face and arms. Most of the time we make eye contact and I love it. Thank god the soapy water hides my throbbing errection. Oh how I can't wait to make her mine and be able to take her whenever I want.
"Are you pleased? Should I do more?"
I chuckle at her innocence. She didn't want to use the opportunity to tease me.
"I am pleased princess. Thank you for helping me." I kiss her forehead.
"Can I leave now?" I love how nervous she became. I love having that effect on her.
"Ofcourse princess."
She quickly gets out and I am left in the tub longing for her touch. I can still feel her tiny hands on me. I close my eyes thinking about how she looked at me while running her hands over my body. It doesn't take me long to release. A big release. When she already has such an effect on me by just being on my mind I ask myself what it will be like once she is mine. Only one more night then I will find out.