I bet my face turned in to a tomato due to embarrassment.

"I-I'm s-sorry to distrub the meeting" I muttered and shut the door quickly nd left from there.

I made myself a fool infront of him..

What he is thinking by now?

By the way what he is doing here?

May be he is a partner in Anna's business..

"Mam i was about to tell you that he is in meeting but you didn't give time to tell you" That PA said.

I smiled sheepishly at her nd in return she chuckled at me.

She started talking about the employee's in the office. I hummed at her as I was least interested in it because my whole mind was wandering around him about what he is thinking about me.

As I was pondering about my wolfy..

"choco" my anna called me by patting on my shoulder.

I quickly stood up with a grin on my face forgetting about everything around me nd hugged my anna...

He chuckled at me warapping his arms around me adoringly while caressing my hair..

"so, my little sister wanted to surprise me" Anna asked me nd I giggled.

"Yeppp" I said emphazing the "p" sound..

We broke our hug smiling at each other..

"I too wanted to give you a surprise" Anna said making me grin ear to ear at him.

"surprise for me...ok..give me" I chripped while stretching my hand.

"It's not a thing to give you. I will show you wait...turn around" Anna said.

I looked at him in confusion but i did what he said..

He closed my eyes with his hands..

"Anna...what are you doing?" I quired him baffled.

"Shuu..just keep on walking...you will get your surprise" Anna said while making me walk to god know's where.

"ok..we are near your surprise" he said while pushing something infront of us nd again continued our walking while anna started counting..

3

2

1

"Here is your surprise"

Anna shouted while smiling by removing his hands from me. I slowly opened my eyes only to see my wolfy leaning to the window tucking his hands in his pocket while looking at me.

First thing...his intense stare was making my knees go weak..

Second thing...why my Anna showed him as a surprise..

Before I could say anything I heard my brother voice..

"There he is your idol Elli who you admire & adore him the most without even knowing him who he is nd how he looks like."

I was dumbfounded grasping at the new information.

H-he...He is my idol..my idol is my wolfy..

Woah..kaduvale...why are you hell bent on blasting bomb's on my head one by one.

First he is my crush which turned into love...nd later I got to know that the person I love is a famous business man nd now unkowningly he was my idol whom I admire the most.

Woah....

"Mr.sharma..she is my sister Hasna. I told you about her right. She is a huge fan of you" My anna added more to my dismay which make me turn into more red.