𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐒𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐎𝐔𝐓

•´¯'•. . .•´¯'••´¯'•. . .•´¯'••´¯'•. . .•´¯'•

Gojo Satoru:

-it was late one evening and you were walking back to the school when Gojo approached you.

"That was some pretty impressive Jujutsu you were showing the students."

-the compliment earned him a light blush from you, though you tried to hide it by glancing off to the side. It was already embarrassing enough the last time you saw him, he was bare naked. You didn't think you'd ever forget that.

"Hey now, don't be shy~ you're pretty talented, y'know.. Hey, I have an idea; Why don't you tell me more about your Jujutsu over dinner?"

-and then he held out his phone in front of you, waving it side to side before you could even process anything this man said– wait.. was he asking you out?!

"I just realized! Haha, I don't have your number. Hehe~ mind punching it in?"

-Gojo asked with a mischievous snicker, still holding his phone you for you to take. And well, you did shyly take his phone and put your number in.

•´¯'•. . .•´¯'•

Yuji Itadori:

-you had noticed Yuji seemed extra quiet as of late. Which was definitely unlike him since he was usually the kind of guy to talk quite a bit.

"Hey.. Y/N.. I have a question.."

-Yuji seemed awkward; he nervously rubbed the back of his neck.

"Would it be weird.. if I .. well.. asked you out?"

-the sudden question caught you off guard and you blushed. Though you shook your head after a minute and Yuji's eyes lit up a bit and he blushed, too, glancing down.

"Then do you maybe wanna see a movie with me this weekend...?!"

-Yuji sounded so hopeful, smiling as he awaited an answer, and even more when you nodded, giving him a yes.

•´¯'•. . .•´¯'•

Megumi Fushiguro:

-the way Megumi asked you was sort of blunt, yet very vague.

"Hey... Are you busy this Saturday?"

-it honestly sounded like a scary threat if anything. The way he glared down at you.. it kinda made you nervous, and you had no clue what he was getting at, but shook your head.

"Then..."

-Megumi pulled the collar of his shirt over his mouth, averting his gaze as he tried to come up with the right words.

"In that case.. maybe.. would you like to.."

-he sounded a bit softer than usual and then–

"I have these stupid tickets Itadori gave me. Are you interested in using the other?"

-like that, Megumi held out a couple of museum tickets as if they were poisonous and awaited an answer, and unknowingly to you, he was blushing a storm.

-but when you accepted one of the tickets, Megumi's eyes widened and he felt relieved to hear you tell him yes.

•´¯'•. . .•´¯'•

Toge Inumaki:

-poor guy. It was a bit difficult for him to figure out how to convey his question he had been wanting to ask you for awhile. Not because of his curse speech, but because he never went out with anyone before, and he was anxious of rejection.

-so, shyly, Inumaki tapped your shoulder and after getting your attention, murmured a: "Bonito flakes..?" which basically translated to him asking "will you go out with me?"

-and after a moment of shock, you heated up, but nodded back, making Toge blush darker under his mask. And just to prove your point you were serious about going out with him, you held out your phone, explaining with a little laugh it would be easier if you had his number. And that no doubt made Toge's day.

•´¯'•. . .•´¯'•

Mahito:

-this guy must've had no idea what a date was. So why did he even ask you out? You had no idea. But Mahito was so innocent and sweet when he asked you.

"Will you go out with me, Y/N?"

-he even held out a bouquet of.. interesting looking..flowers? They looked like miniature shrunken heads, and oh God they were whining high pitched moans. What the hell were these!?–

"So.. is that a yes?"

-Mahito wanted confirmation, and too nervous to day anything, you just nodded, still too traumatized by the flowers to even look up at him.

•´¯'•. . .•´¯'•

Sukana:

-Poor Yuji. He just wanted to ask you out, but Sukana beat him to it by a millisecond.

-Sukana's face appeared on his, and he asked if you'd be interested on a date, which only made you pale and Yuji slap his cheek.

"Sorry about him Y/N! He's super annoying!" Yuji apologized, slapping the back of his hand which was where Sukana appeared next. And getting sick and tired of the other doing that, Sukana vanished for a moment before possessing Yuji's body.

* THUD *

-that was the sound of Sukana trapping you between him and the nearest wall, performing a kabedon on you.

"So.. what I was thinking, kitten..."

Sukana pinched your chin and tilted your head back, his sharp red eyes on yours, his hair pushed back and the black marks appeared on his face.

"Is that we take a little time off.. just for me and you. Sounds enticing, doesn't it?"

It was really hard to look away now, and you couldn't even form words with how flustered you felt; he was close– way too close! But before you even had the chance of an answer, Yuji took back his body and apologized. Though he did kinda mention his question was the same as Sukana's. And with Yuji asking, it wasn't all so scary, and you did agree to go with him. Or.. them..? What the heck, you just prayed it didn't turn out in disaster. But more so, your heartbeat wouldn't race again if you came across Sukana like that once more in the future.

•´¯'•. . .•´¯'•