chapter three

The dance was almost here many students and faculty were in a rush to get everything ready for it including Marinette who was putting the last finishing touches to her dress and her mask that she would be wearing. A knock came to her door "come in!" Ayla poke her head up and saw Marinette working on her dress "hey girl!" Ayla came up into the room closing the door behind her "so... did you asked Adrien out to the dance?" Marinette stopped what she was doing and sighed she got up and went over to her phone she opened it and showed Ayla the text she had sent to Adrian "what!" Ayla said in shock "let me see!" she took the phone out of Marinette hand and readied over the text again she looked at Marinette "why didn't you asked him in person?" "I tried to Ayla, but I couldn't build up the nerve too, so I text him and... you saw his response. "Marinette the point of a dance is to ask the person you like out face to face not through text!" Marinette sighed going back to her dress to finish up Ayla sighed looking at her helpless friend she should had help her anyway when she had said no, she shook her head "Marinette their still time to ask him out." "No Ayla he said no, and I have to respect that." Ayla was about to say something but stopped herself she decided to change the subject "so who are you voting for dance queen?" Marinette looked at Ayla in confusion "dance queen?" Ayla nodded "yeah dance queen." "Is it who's the best dancer is?" "No, it who the most liked person in the school is." Marinette hummed "not interested in voting." Ayla gave Marinette a 'are you serious' look which Marinette didn't noticed "okay girl I guess I'll see you tomorrow at the dance." Ayla said walking to the door to leave "bye." "You too Ayla bye."

Adrien was trying out a suit for the dance which was tomorrow he was excided about it "hey kid what's this?" Adrien turned to look at plagg he had a note in his small paws confuses Adrien walk to him and took the note out of his paws he opened it 'meet me on the second floor above the basketball hoop tomorrow night around midnight.' Adrien blinked at the note he didn't recognize the writing he wonder who ever wrote this wanted. he put the note away he was going to meet them tomorrow "Kid you're not going to meet them, are you?" plagg asked worry in his voice "I am plagg it would be rude if I don't." "But do you know who's its from?" "no. but whoever it is wanted to meet me. I bet its Nino! But why tomorrow night?" Adrien shrugged his shoulders "I'll ask him tomorrow night." With that Adrien continued what he was doing plagg looking on in worry.

Lila was in her room looking at herself in the mirror the dress that her aunt made her was beautiful it was a dress that went down to her knees it was black that fade into a purple and a lighter purple it had small white dots on the bottom. She smiled at herself with a little twirl in the mirror before walking out of her room to show her mother, aunt, and uncle "so what do you think?" Lila asked her mother and aunt and uncle looked at her. Her aunt covered her mouth tears in her eyes she go up and hugged Lila "you look beautiful my dear Lila." "It looks amazing on you Lila." Her mother said her aunt turned to her mother and walked to her "who asked you to speak." Lila mother closed her mouth and looked away Lila's aunt grabbed Lila's mother face "who. Asked. You. To. Speak." "Isabella." Isabella turned to her husband he had his brow raised "let her go she not worth the anger." She turned back to Lila's mother tears was coming down her eyes "listen here Claudia we only associate with you because of Lila if she didn't have my brother DNA in her I would have killed you a long time ago..." Isabella whisper in a threating way Claudia was shaking in fear "don't. you. Ever speak out of turn again." She let go of Claudia's face than she turned to Lila who looked confused by the exchange Isabella clapped her hands "now Lila how about we go shopping!" Lila smiled "oh yes! Let me get change first!" Lila turned back into her room to change out of her outfit for the dance Isabella turned back to Claudia who was rubbing her face "Claudia." Claudia eyes went wide she turned to look at her sister-in-law "y-yes Isabella." "Give Lila your credit card so we can go shopping." "o-of course!" she got up and went to her hand bag and pulled out her credit card Lila walked out of the room with her normal outfit on Claudia walked to Lila and handed her card Lila took it happily "come Lila you too my love we have lots to do!" with that Isabella Lila and Isabella's husband got up and left the apartments leaving Claudia behind...