chapter two rewrite

Marinette couldn't focus on her homework she was thinking back to what Alessandro said 'you will regret the day you met me' what does he mean by that with a frustrated groan Marinette turned to her tablet she would have to worry about her homework later right now she need to focus on her dress for the up-and-coming dance she smiled looking at it. The theme of the dance would be a Masquerade Ball she was so excided she could show off her dress now, but she would have to wait until the dance to show if off which was a week away, she been working on this dress for months going though redraws after redraws getting input from her family now it was perfect, she already have the fabric for it she just needed a few other things getting up she grabbed her bag "where you going Marinette?" Tikki asked flying up to her holder "going to the fabric store I needed to get a few other things for my dress." "Oh okay!" Tikki flew into the bag and Marinette walked out of her room.
"a dance?" Alessandro said looking at his cousin with a raise brow Lila nodded "I am planning on asking Adrien out to the dance to make Marinette jealous!" "So asked my mamma to make you a dress." "I already asked her." Alessandro pop a lollipop in his mouth "oh okay why are you telling me this than?" Lila looked at her cousin with a raise brow she place her hand on her hip "I have a plan to make that little pest dance a living hell." This peek Alessandro interest "okay my dear cugina what is your plan for her then?" an evil smile came to Lila's face.
Adrien was in his room working on his homework "hey kid don't you ever want to do something fun instead of homework?" Adrien looked at his kwami "you know I don't have any hobby Plagg." "I know maybe its time to find one." Adrien shook his head and turned back to his homework plagg sighed looking out the window hoping something fun would happen.
Marinette was in her kitchen baking some macaroons for her class "hey Marinette." Marinette turned to Tikki "yes Tikki?" "There are only thirteen macaroons here." She turned to look at Marinette "should there be two more?" Marinette sighed "I am not making them one." Tikki gasped "Marinette that is not right!" Marinette turned on Tikki "I don't know what flavors they liked. So, what the point in making them one." Tikki looked upset she shook her head at Marinette "Marinette I am disappointed in you..." "Tikki you don't understand." Tikki rounded on Marinette "no Marinette you are not even giving this boy a chance. You are in the wrong here not him." "But you were there when he made that threat to me! 'You will regret the day you met me.' What does that tell you Tikki?" Tikki cross her little arms "it mean that 'I am overprotective of my cousin. And if you do anything to her to hurt her feeling it going to end badly for you.' Marinette this is what he meant you are singling Lila out you are making an enemy for no reason!" "But-." Tikki cut Marinette off "Marinette Dupain-cheng!" Marinette flinched when Tikki use her full name "you are going to make Lila and Alessandro Rossi your macaroon if you want to or not! And if you ever add anything to it!" Tikki gave Marinette a look the cause her to shrink back in fear "I have no choice but to take away your miraculous!" Marinette looked shocked "you cant do that!" "Oh yes I can Marinette!" "I am the guardian how is that possible!" Tikki looked at Marinette "I have taken my miraculous away from someone before Marinette and they were not the guardian do you think I really care if your guardian or not?" Marinette sighed she hanged her head "I am sorry Tikki..." Tikki smiled "it's okay Marinette. Now." Tikki flew to the cook book which was opened and sat on a page. "Make different kinds of Macaroons for them to eat if they like one the most you make it for them! Let's start baking!"
Marinette walked into class the next day she had many boxes filled with macaroons with her she place the boxes down at her seat and waited for the class to come in. when everyone was in class Marinette walked to each of them and gave them a box with their name on its Chloe refused her box saying she only eats the finest treats at her home Marinette rolled her eyes and kept the box the only two who didn't get their boxes were Alessandro and Lila. Marinette walked to them handing out two boxes "I made you guys some macaroons." Marinette said handing them each a box both looked at each other and opened it in their box were different kinds of macaroons. "These look beautiful..." Alessandro said picking one up "they do look beautiful thank you Marinette." Lila said taking a macaroon and eating it "yes thank you? Um tell me which one you guys like the most so I could make that one more often for you guys." Alessandro nodded "we'll tell at the end of the class which one we like the most." Marinette nodded and went to her seat she kept the extra box to give to the kwamis when she gets home.
It was the end of the class when Lila and Alessandro walked up to Marinette "yes?" "I like the Salted Caramel." Alessandro said, "I really enjoyed the Cookies & Cream!" Lila said happily Marinette nodded pulling out her book and writing down what they liked "okay thank you." With that the Rossi cousins walked out the class to lunch and Marinette followed right behind them.
Later that day Marinette was at home she was working on her dress when her parents called her down. She walked away from her dress to head to the bakery downstairs "yes mama yes papa?" Tom and Sabine turned to look at their daughter "there a boy here that asked for you." Marinette looked confused "do you know who?" "I believe his name was Alessandro?" Marinette sighed "where is he?" Tom pointed at a table where Alessandro was sitting at, he had a cup of tea and few macaroons Marinette walked to him "what do you want?" Marinette asked her arms cross Alessandro sip his tea "first please sit down with me." Marinette sighed sitting at the table with him "I didn't know you own a bakery Marinette." Marinette looked at him her eyes narrowing "why are you here? And how do you know where to find me?" Alessandro blinked setting down his tea "to answer both of your questions your friend Ayla told me I wanted to get more of the macaroon you made and bring some home to my mother and father." Marinette sighed of course Ayla told him "Is that the only reason why you're here just to get more macaroon?" Alessandro nodded "yes I wanted to eat more sweets before I start modeling again." Marinette raise a brow "modeling?" "Yes, I use to model back in Italy. My mother would like to start up my career here in French as well." Marinette hummed "here you go son." Tom said handing Alessandro a box of macaroons Alessandro smiled "thank you Mr. Dupain-cheng." He got up and getting ready to leave Tom stopped him "oh you can call me Tom!" Alessandro laughed a little bit "thank you for the macaroons, Tom." Wave at them "bye Marinette see you at school." With that he left the bakery.
When Alessandro made it home, he walked into the kitchen where is mother is at, she has long caramel brown hair that was slightly darker than his. Her outfit was a white-orange jumpsuit she turned to face her son she had bright blue eyes she smiled at her son and walked to him "are those the macaroons you told me about?" Alessandro nodded his head handing her the box to her. She opened it and took out a macaroon she ate one "these are really good!" she ate another one "I may have to order them on our cheat days!" she patted Alessandro head "your cugina is upstairs in the game room she wanted to talk to you." Alessandro nodded going upstairs to the game room.
Lila was sitting on a beanbag in the game room she had her journal out she was writing something down when the door to the game room opened, she didn't look up from her journal "yes cugina?" "I have an idea, but you have to be willing to do it." Alessandro raise a brow at her "I am always willing to help you if you need it. You know that." Lila smiled looked up from her journal "I know that why you're the best cugino in the world!" Alessandro smiled "now what do you need me to do?" she put down her journal "I need you to make Marinette fall for you." Alessandro blinked "that's it ah! That going to be easy!" but his smiled turned into a frown when Lila shook her head "Marinette already doesn't trust you. You need to build that trust and you also need to destroy her love for Adrien Agreste." He had a wicked smile on his face "well since the dance is coming and with your plan, I think we can kill two birds with one stone." Lila's smile also turned wicked.
Marinette was in her room with her friends working on her dress her friends were talking to each other Marinette wasn't paying much attention to the conversation when she hear a familiar name than she tuned in "I wonder what's Lila going to wear to the dance?" rose asked her friends she was holding onto Juleka arm "I believe she told us that her aunt was making her a dress to the dance." Ayla said looking through her phone "did she say that Alessandro was coming?" Alix asked she was trying to do her homework but have no interest in doing it "she asked him he said no he wasn't interested in going to the dance." Mylène said she was reading a book for class "so Marinette..." Marinette turned to look at Ayla "yes?" "When are you going to asked Adrien out to the dance?" Marinette almost prick her finger with her sawing needle "we-well I-I um..." Marinette stammered over her words she than sighed and went back to her work "I don't know... I don't know if his father would let him go..." "Marinette girl. You don't know that you can't just assume that!" Marinette sighed again "how about this." Ayla went over to Marinette putting her hand on her shoulder "we'll help you set up a dance for you." "no." Marinette said, "I want to do this on my own." Ayla sighed "if you say so." She removed her hand from Marinette shoulder and went back to what she was doing
"Really you really mean it!?" Adrien asked Nathalie nodded her head "yes your father is allowing you to intend the dance with your classmates." Adrien jumped with joy running up to Nathalie and giving her a hug "tell father I said thank you!" he let her go and went to his room. "Plagg, can you believe it! My father is letting me hang with my friends at the dance!" "I don't know kid something feels off..." Adrien looked at his kwami confused "what do you mean?" Plagg looked unsure "I don't know it feels like something bad is going to happen if you go..." "Plagg you worry too much." "No, I don't I barely worry about anything I worry about you sometimes but. I don't know maybe you should stay home." Adrien patted Plagg's small head "don't worry Plagg everything is going to be fine!" Adrien went over to his closet to see what he had to wear for the dance the dance was in a few days now he had to look perfect.