Wooyoung found it a bit odd but pushed it aside 'cause he thought he was busy with his work. Every day he was beaten and tortured by his parents. He hid all his pain from his brother. He never talked about it to him. 

But it was not only at home. It was also at college. The cheerleader girls and the soccer players, everyone looked down on him. They used to tease him, beat him up, and bullied him. Not a single soul came to help him. 

Too much of this made him hurt himself. He couldn't sleep, eat or do any normal activities. He started taking pills but it was of no use. 

Not able to bear the further pain, he wrote a letter to Wooyoung and... hanged himself in his room, that night.

Wooyoung's work was done earlier than he thought and he returned to Seoul. He was excited to meet his brother more than anyone. He reached home and entered but was surprised to not see his brother. Wondering he was still asleep, he headed to his room. 

As he opened the door, the body of Ho-jun hanging was in sight. He was in shock. He slowly walked towards him and realization hit him, his brother was no more. 

"Hojun-ah!" He cried seeing his brother. He brought his body down and placed it on his lap and called. 

He noticed the letter in his pocket. He grabbed it, with his unsteady hands. He opened it and read it. 

"Wooyoung Hyung, I hope you've had a safe flight. I don't know when you'll be back, but when you do, I hope you come across this letter. I didn't tell you what I had been going through when you were overseas, 'cause I didn't want you to worry for me. You have already done a lot for me. Even now if I tell you, I know what you would do. I want you to know that I didn't do this because of you. I couldn't bear the pain of others hurting me, so I took this decision. I'm sorry Hyung if I hurt you and thank you for always being there for me. I will always miss you. Goodbye, Hyung," 

"Wae? Why did you have to leave me like this? If you had said one word about it, I would've come here the next minute. Why didn't you tell me who hurt you? Why did you choose to do this? Why? Why?" He cried having him in his lap. 

After hearing Wooyoung's cries, his parents walked into the room and were not that surprised to see their child's death. He ran over to his parents.

"What happened? Why is he hurt all over? What did you do?" He asked his parents. 

"We don't know anything. He was doing well the other days," His father said, expressionless. He knew something was wrong. He held onto his collar, not even minding if it was his father. 

"What did you do to him? What are you both hiding from me?" He asked.

"Let go of your father!" His mother cried and pushed him away. 

"Yes, we both did hurt him. We couldn't tolerate you going behind him and doing everything without our will. There's a limit to having a relationship between siblings. You can't keep him with you in your future," His mother let out. 

"Is this why you set me overseas? To hurt him and take him away from me?!" He asked, crying. 

"He's a small kid. He doesn't know how to hurt others. And you both... you freaking take him away from me! You both are the worst!" He shouted and ran out from there. 

He stood alone behind a wall. He heard a few people pass by. He couldn't help but eavesdrop on their conversation. 

"Dude, I am pissed today. I feel like beating someone," A guy said. 

"Don't worry about it. We have Ho-jun to beat up. Let's have fun with him," And they all laugh. Wooyoung got pissed and walked behind that guy and punched him. 

"My brother is not your toy to play around with! How dare you guys hurt him!"

The other boys pushed Wooyoung away and started kicking him. 

After doing the necessary things for his brother's death, he packed all his things and decided to leave the house.

"Where are you going?" His father asked. 

"Away from evil people," He said. But his parents stopped him. He fought with them and got out. The same day, he was hurt by a group of guys who took all his belongings. 

---------

"That day, I passed by that street and found him hurt. I admitted him to the hospital and took him along with me, where he met us," Mingi said. 

"More or less, it's like how Seonghwa and you are," He stated. 

After hearing what Mingi said, I burst into tears. What he said was right. It was more or less like mine.

"Thanks for letting me know," I wiped my tears.

"Ah, one more thing," I stopped and looked at him. 

"Tomorrow is his brother's birthday. He hasn't been visiting his grave since that day. I hope you could take him," He said. I nodded and headed back to my room. I sat by the bed and cried silently. 

There were A LOT of thoughts running in my mind. A lot of confusion, doubts, and questions. The door opened revealing Wooyoung. He noticed me crying. 

"Y/n, gwenchana? Why are you crying?" He asked, worriedly. He sat next to me and hugged me tightly. 

"Everything's alright? You can tell me," 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry," I felt like telling him that. 

"Wae? Why are you sorry to me?" He asked. I didn't reply to anything and just cried under his arms. He comforted me without knowing why I was crying.