>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Y/N: "Oh god. You think she's gonna kill her?!"

K': "I doubt it. Although........

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Junko and Sona were in Sona's bedroom.

Junko: "Where do you get off seducing my darling?!"

Sona: "I'm sorry."

Junko: "If you don't wanna regret it later. You better find a way to renege on your engagement!"

Sona: "Well....that's the thing. I don't wish to."

Junko: "Hm?"

Sona: "I don't mind him being my fiancé."

Junko: "Hmm....I know that look anywhere. Your eyes remind me of Mukuro. The way you see my darling."

Sona: "Ok...I admit. He's just so cute~"

Junko: "Fucking called it."

Sona: "I mean a girly boy suddenly appearing out of nowhere. Not to mention being a Devil and I barely know anything about him."

Junko: *Sigh* "Look, Mukuro and I have had some talks. We had a feeling that more girls might fall for Darling. I told myself as Queen, I'd deal with it. Do tell me, how far are you going to go to see him?"

Sona: "What do you mean?"

Junko: "Would you....kiiiiilllll someone?"

Sona: "Absolutely."

Junko: "You heard what I sa-NANI?!"

Sona: "You heard what I said. When I look at him....I just help but get this feeling. I wanna get to know him more. I wish to give him all my love~"

Junko started to see a little bit of herself in Sona.

Junko: "Alright. It was only a matter of time before more girls would cream themselves over my Darling. It's settled, Darling gets a Harem."

Sona: "Thank you, Junko!"

Junko: "Oh, between you and me, he's a bit of a bottom. Got a problem with that?"

Sona: "Oh I don't mind at all!~"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Y/N: "Ah jeez. My new life just got even more complicated."

K' and Kula also know about your past. Though it was a little hard to believe you were from another world at first, or at least another version for Earth.

Y/N: "I wonder how Sona's sister will react to this, if she doesn't already know."

Kula: "Her sister?"

Mukuro: "Serafall Leviathan, Sona's Onee-chan and one of the 4 Great Devil Kings. Like Sirzechs Lucifer, she has a bit of a little sister complex, although a tad greater than his."

K': "So, you're saying she might kill him if she finds out?"

Mukuro: "Maybe."

A magic circle appears, revealing Serafall in her cosplay outfit.