Season 1 Chapter 2 : Independence Day

Start from the beginning

Flash looked over at XLR8 and lifted up his visor and had the same smile on his face.

Flash: Alright let's go.

XLR8/Kid: Yes!

Kid runs off and XLR8 run off leaving the Flash behind. Flash sighs then starts chuckling and runs off following the two. 

In Washington D.C. Robin, Aqualad and Speedy were standing infront of the HQ of the Justice League, the Hall of Justice. They were standing with their mentors: Batman, Green Arrow and Aqulad.

 They were standing with their mentors: Batman, Green Arrow and Aqulad

Batman: *puts hand on Robin's shoulder* Today is the day.

Green Arrow: Welcome to the Hall of Justice.

Aquaman: Headquarters of the Justice League.

Kid: Aw man! I knew we'd  be the last ones here.

Everyone turns around to see Kid and The Flash behind them. But oddly enough, XLR8 wasn't with them.

Robin: Where's Y/n?

Kid and Flash look at each other with confused looks on their faces. 

Flash: *to Kid* I thought he was infront of you.

Kid: *to Flash* I thought he was behind of you.

Y/n comes running to the group covered in sweat. He was back to normal and was wearing a black shirt, blue jeans and a green jacket with white stripes on his left sleeve and the number 10 on the right, white socks, and black and white Converse-style shoes.

Y/n: *panting* This thing...has the worst...timing ever.

Robin started laughing and Y/n caught his breath. They all started walking towards the hall. Y/n had his hands behind his head while he was walking. Paparazzi started taking pictures of all of them and started talking.

Bystander: Is that Batman?

Bystander #2: I see Flash and Flash Jr.

Bystander #3: His name's Speedy. Duh.

Bystander #4: No. Speedy's Green Arrow's side kick.

Bystander #5: Well that makes no sense.

Green Arrow: Ready to see the inner sanctum?

Speedy: Born that way.

Aqualad: I'm glad we're all here.

Kid: Have all 4 sidekicks ever been in the same place at the same time?

Speedy: Don't call us sidekicks. Not after today.

Kid: Sorry. First time at the hall. I'm a little overwhelmed.

Robin: You're overwhelmed, Freeze was underwhelmed. Why isn't anyone just whelmed?

They all walk through the door going inside the giant building and saw giant statues of Earth's mightiest heroes.