19 - Her Call

Mulai dari awal

"Hi." She smiles at me and turns to Damon with a small grin. "What's up with you?"

Damon stops his wiggling and playfully glares at Bonnie.

"He has hard time sitting." I grin as Bonnie bursts into a fit of giggles.

"Very funny." Damon deadpans at us, which make Bonnie only laugh harder.

"Oh you two..." Bonnie gasps out between her laughing and leans into my side.

"Yep." I confirm and wrap my arm around Bonnie's shoulder.

Damon is still slightly red from the face but he nods.

"We clearly see who was the bottom..." Bonnie whispers and giggles again.

I laugh at the teasing and just lift Bonnie to my other side and stand up.

"I'll go get something to drink." I annouce and walk over to the bar.

I listen to Bonnie and Damon talk in a hushed tones.

"How was it?" Bonnie whispers to Damon.

"Woah." Is the only thing Damon get's out.

Bonnie giggles and I almost don't even hear her as she whispers so quietly: "Was it... Rough?"

I grin slightly and shake my head. I order drinks for all of us.

With our drinks I walk back to the booth. I chuckle seeing Damon holding his cheeks in his hands and Bonnie biting her lip with slight blush on her cheeks.

I sit down and take a sip. I clear my throat.

"So Damon... Was it rough?" I ask innocently and Damon chokes on his drink.

Bonnie looks at me with wide eyes but quickly turns to look at the table while biting her lip.

"Hey." I whisper and take a hold of Bonnie's chin and tilt her head up.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of." I whisper and kiss her lips softly once. "We can talk about those kind of things openly. That's how I'll know what you like." I wink and kiss her lips again.

I continue to give her small kisses as she giggles and drapes herself over my lap snuggling her face into my neck.

I chuckle and turn to Damon. He looks at with a soft smile and I take a hold of his hand under the table.

My phone starts to ring and I take it out of my pocket. I look at the unknown number and frown slightly.

"Hello?" I answer the phone as I put it to my ear.

It's quiet on the other side for a while, before someone takes a shaky breath in.

"Is this Kol Mikaelson? K.M?" A shaky voice says from the other side.

I take the phone from my ear and glance at the number before putting it back.

Damon looks at me with furrowed eyebrows and Bonnie looks up at me.

"Who is asking?" I ask do small circles on Damon's hand.

I hear a throat being cleared on the other side.

"I remember you. From the forest... You gave me my number after you... Helped me." She says quietly.

I stay quiet for a while before my eyes goes wide.

"You remember now...?" I whisper.

"Mmh-hmm..." She mumbles.

"How are you handeling things?" I ask gently.