19 - Her Call

A/N: THIS CHAPTER WILL GO BACK TO THE EVENTS THAT HAPPENED IN CHAPTER SEVEN, SO PLEASE BE AWARE WHEN YOU READ THIS IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THE TOPIC!!

-

Kol's POV

I slowly wake up from my peaceful sleep and scrub my eyes with the back of my hand.

I sigh happily and look down at Damon. He was sleeping on my chest with our legs tangeled together under the blanket.

With a small smile I run my hand through his hair and chuckle as he leans into my touch in his sleep.

I gently move him away and get up from the bed. I kiss his forehead and walk to the bathroom to take a shower.

I go inside and wash myself. I let the warm water relax my muscles. Last night was amazing.

I stretch my hands above my head and crack my back. I hear soft footsteps walk into the shower and arms wrap around my middle section.

I turn around and smile as Damon lays his head on my chest. "Showering without me?"

I chuckle and grin. "I didn't want to wake you up. You looked so cute when you slept." I playfully pinch his cheeks.

Damon glares at me. "I'm not cute. I'm hot, sexy, handsome..." He trails out.

"Yes, you are all the above, but it doesn't take the cuteness away." I grin as Damon pouts.

We shower together and talk about our upcoming day.

-

I walk downstairs with Damon trailing behind me. I walk to the kitchen and see Elijah and Rebekah eating.

"Morning." I grin and go to take a blood bag. I throw one for Damon and catches it.

He sits down and flinches. I smirk at him and he glares at me. "Not a word."

I pretend to zip my mouth. I see Rebekah giggle under her hand and Elijah smiling slightly not looking up from his paper.

"When did you get home?" I ask as I sit next to Damon and steal a piece of apple from Rebekah.

"Hey." She hits my hand and I eat the apple with another grin.

"Not too long ago. Finn is coming home soon and Niklaus is with Caroline." Elijah says as wipes his mouth.

"Cool." I nod and drink the blood. I turn to Damon.

"You hungry?" I ask him. Damon shrugs slightly and drinks his blood.

"We are going to the grill." I announce and grab Damon's hand as I stand up.

"Have fun." Elijah comments and we speed away.

-

We sit down to a booth and Damon curses under his breath as he tries to sit down.

"Why am I so sore? I'm a vampire. I should have healed by now." He whispers.

I can't help the smug grin I give him. I slide closer to him and lean into his ear.

"You're sore huh?" I whisper and see him shudder from the memories of last night.

"Asshat." Damon pushes me away as I laugh at his flustered expression.

I hear a familiar beautiful voice and look towards the door.

I smile softly as Bonnie walks over to us. She leans down and kisses me before sitting other side of me.

"Darling." I greet her and kiss her cheek.