8 - Kisses

Kaeya slowly got up and walked to the counter with Albedo, intrigued by who had walked into his shop and why they felt familiar. "Can I take your order?"

The ginger smiled, looking around the place and then landing his eyes on Kaeya. "I'll take one Kaeya Alberich, please." That's why he felt familiar, Kaeya's confused face quickly turned happy aswell, Albedo sending confused look to Kaeya. "I'm not sure I can sell you my boss, sir-"

Kaeya gently put a hand on Albedo's lower back as reassurance, the man noticing and smiling. "Ajax?"

The man nodded, and Kaeya quickly left from behind the counter to hug him. Ajax hugged back, clinging to Kaeya as Albedo watched with a small smile. "God- Ajax where have you been, you jerk." Kaeya punched his chest lightly, making Ajax laugh. "I'll explain everything- not right now though, I'm in a bit of a hurry, dinner though. I have someone for you to meet too and you can bring your little boyfriend too."

Kaeya laughed and hugged the man again. "God you dont know how much I missed you- just to hug you again." Kaeya laughed, a sorta sad laugh that you could hear the tears forming. Ajax softly patted his back, holding him for a while, and looking over at Albedo, maybe sorta asking if this was ok. Of course Albedo nodded.

After a few minutes of just taking in eachother's presence, and a few tears, Albedo finally spoke up. "So uh, did you have a real order?"

Ajax looked over and nodded, mumbling, "I didn't ask him what he wanted-" He gently put his hands on Kaeya's shoulders, "Kaeya, hun, one moment I need to ask someone in the car their order- I forgot to ask them." He laughed and Kaeya stopped hugging him and shot him a playful glare, stepping back. "Still so clumsy, Ajax."

Ajax stuck his tongue out at him as he left, leaving the shop silent. Kaeya looked at Albedo with a smirk, "You're not getting replaced, dear, don't be so quiet." He sneaked back around the counter, hearing Albedo scoff. "Oh nooo, I'm being replaced by a ginger."

Kaeya wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling him close to his chest, "Now, I happen to find gingers very attractive, don't put him down for that." Kaeya pouted.

"Oh really? Should I go ginger then?" Albedo teased, leaning into Kaeya's chest comfortably. "No no, I much prefer blondes." Kaeya smiled, his face inches from Albedo's, easy for Albedo to kiss him. Then the shop door opened and the loud laugh Kaeya knew years ago filled the store, followed by a smaller one.

Kaeya didn't stop though, in fact he just pushed it into a deeper kiss, smiling into it before pulling away for air, seeing Albedo glaring at him. "What the fuck, Kaeya."

Kaeya laughed and looked at their guests, seeing a not so familiar face. "Oh my, Ajax, who's the pretty boy?"

Ajax smiled and the other man stepped forward, "I am Zhongli. It is nice to meet you, Mr Alberich. You are indeed as beautiful as Ajax has described."

Ajax quickly pulled on Zhongli's sleeve and laughed, "Hah- I didn't say that-"

"I could always go into detail-"

"No need, Zhongli!" Ajax hushed him, making him laugh lightly. He walked to the counter, "Just a tea, please."

"Oh right, our orders!" Ajax gasped and moved beside Zhongli, "Iced coffee, maybe? Yea."

Albedo nodded, pushing off of Kaeya and starting to make their drinks. Kaeya helped, hearing the other two discuss.

"I just dont understand how you drink coffee, Ajax."

"Well I dont understand how you just drink tea- no sugar or nothin- how? It's just bland then."

"I like the taste."

"And I like the taste of coffee."

A small laugh, "Fine fine."

Albedo turned back, putting a tea on the counter, Kaeya walking down with a iced coffee, softly shaking the ice in it a bit.

"You argue like an old married couple." Kaeya laughed, making the other two flush. "I'm not old-"

"We aren't old," Ajax whined and then smiled, "We are married, though."

Kaeya gasped excitedly and Zhongli spoke up, "Engaged. Not married yet."

"When's the wedding?" Albedo asked curiously. "Well- you see, I only just proposed last night." Ajax laughed and Zhongli nodded, "It was quite unexpected."

Kaeya smiled, he was happy to see someone he loved again, and to see they were happy like he was. A few ladies walked in, and the two men moved to a table, and waving to the others. Albedo took their order and Kaeya helped with making them.

They got their drinks and sat, Albedo cleaned off the counter, something he did every time. Maybe it was a habit.

Kaeya snuck behind him, quickly kissing his cheek before anyone could see. "You do such a good job cleaning up, I should reward you, shouldn't I?" He said, then sneaked off to the back of the shop.

Albedo followed out of pure curiosity. That curiosity got him hands on his waist and lips against his, and a beautiful smile only for him. "You followed."

"I was curious- was that my reward?"

Kaeya nodded, kissing him again. "Well maybe it was just an excuse to kiss you."

Albedo shook his head, "You dont need an excuse to kiss me." Kaeya laughed, "So you like kissing just as much as me?"

"I suppose."

__
__

Oh my gosh hi yes I am back

I hope you enjoyed these, I finally found it in me to continue, I apologize for the long wait.

See you in the next chapter I guess, ehe