6 - Caught

Kaeya blinks his eyes open, the early morning sun blinding him a bit, he reverted his gaze from the window. He blinked, seeing a figure in the loveseat opposite him he startled, sitting up and forgetting about the man laying on top of him.

"Hmm?" Albedo blinked, looking at Kaeya with his eyebrows furrowed. "Kaeya why-"

"Who the fuck are you?" Kaeya said, putting his hand infront of Albedo in a protective way. The man chuckled softly, "Hi! Sucrose, they're awake!"

"Hm? Timaeus why are you here?" Albedo yawned. Kaeya looked around, confused yet still alert. "Relax, Kaeya, I know him. Lay down, I'm sleepy." Albedo said, pushing on Kaeya's chest to tell him to lay down. Which he did. Who was he to deny the precious man?

Albedo curled up on his chest, falling asleep almost instantly. The man on the loveseat, Timaeus, smirked at Kaeya. Kaeya frowned, "Who're you?" He said, putting a protective arm around Albedo's waist.

A lady with light green-ish haircame out from the kitchen, "We're his friends, he didnt come to lecture yesterday so we thought we'd check up on him. Found yall asleep though, so I decided to make soup assuming he was sick because he would never skip lecture."

"That about sums it up." Timaeus smiled, Kaeya nodded. He was still cautious, but made his face lighten up a bit. "Nice to meet you. I'm Kaeya."

"We've heard~." The lady smirked and walked into the kitchen again. "I'm Timaeus and she's Sucrose. Like she said, friends and classmates of Albedo."

"Yep, and soup's done so I'll heat it up again whenever Albedo is awake for you two." Sucrose said, walking from the kitchen and sitting next to Timaeus.

Kaeya nodded. "Sorry, I made a bad first impression. Such bad language right off the bat." Timaeus shook his head. "Its fine, you didnt know who I was. It was actually a perfect impression seeing how you protected my son instantly." He teased and Kaeya smiled, raising his eyebrows. "Son?"

"He's a year older than Albedo and treats him as his son." Sucrose smiled, "I guess that means I'm his mom. Although I feel like hes more of a brother to me, growing up with him and all." She giggled.

"Oh? You've known eachother for a while, hm?" Kaeya questioned, Sucrose nodding. "All our life basically. I love him like a brother. That's why I you hurt him I'll chop your dick off." She smiled.

Kaeya chuckled, "I don't plan to. I love him, you don't hurt the ones you love."

Sucrose squealed, "See! I knew I was right! You like him, yea? Ahhh! I love romance~!" Timaeus put an arm around her shoulders. She leaned into him, continuing. "I can see him starting to love you too and it warms my heart."

Kaeya smiled, looking down at the man on his chest. "I can see it too. It makes me so happy."

Albedo stirred a bit, "Mm. Shush."

"I made your favorite soup, if you want it." Sucrose said quietly and Albedo opened his eyes, looking at her. "The one mom gave you the recipe for?"

Sucrose nodded and Albedo sat up, his legs on either side of Kaeya's hips, basically sitting on his stomach, his hands pressed against his chest. "I'd like some."

So Sucrose went to get him some. And Albedo reverted his eyes back to Kaeya under him. He smiled, "Sorry, uh.." He slowly got off of Kaeya, letting him sit up better. "It's ok."

"Is this the payback I get for being lovey with Rose around you?" Timaeus chuckled and Albedo glared at him, "Only I get to call her Rose."

"He's right Timaeus. I was his Rosey first." Sucrose said, bringing a bowl of soup for him. Albedo sat up, bringing in his legs. He took the soup and blew on it, "And yes, this is payback."

Kaeya sat, his arm now on the arm rest. Sucrose sat back next to Timaeus. "I made a bit too much so you'll have some left over."

"Fuck yeah." Albedo whispered, sipping the soup from his spoon. "I take it you like this soup?"

"Favorite thing in the world." Albedo mumbled, focused on his soup. "Oh? Mind if I try?" Kaeya scooted closer to Albedo. "Oh, I can get you a bowl-"

"No need, Rose." Albedo said, taking a spoonful of the soup and turning to bring it to Kaeya's lips, him sipping it from the spoon. "Mm. Wow, you weren't kidding." Kaeya said, nodding. "Excellent, Sucrose."

Albedo licked the spoon, biting his bottom lip he looked to Kaeya, "Indirect kiss, Kaeya."

"Ooooo~." Timaeus teased.

Kaeya smirked, like that would beat him. He leaned close to Albedo's face, "It could be direct if you'd let me."

Albedo's face began a bright red, eyes going down to Kaeya's lips then to his  eyes again. His beautiful, sapphire blue eyes. He turned his head slightly, leaning in quickly to connect their lips.

Before Kaeya could kiss back, Albedo has already pulled from his face, back to his soup. Kaeya blinked, looking over at the other's surprised yet satisfied faces.

"Oookay, we'll get going. I'll tell professor Tart you won't be in today and why you weren't yesterday." Timaeus said, standing up.

"Oh.. thank you." Albedo said, looking up from his soup. "No fighting this time?" Sucrose asked, getting up aswell.

"I know this one wouldn't allow me to anyway." Albedo said, nodding to Kaeya. Kaeya smirked and nodded.

"I see. Let's leave them be then, Sucrose." Timaeus said, reaching his hand out to Sucrose. Then they left.

Kaeya looked to Albedo, who was blushing and finishing his soup. Kaeya smiled widely and pounced on his arm a bit, "You kissed me!"

"I kissed you." Albedo looked away, putting his bowl on the coffee table infront of him. "I kissed you.."

"I liked it." Kaeya said, smiling. Albedo looked at him, he looked at his lips, then his eyes. "I liked it too."

Kaeya placed his hand on his cheek, his thumb gliding over his cheekbones. Albedo loved it. It was strange, yet he felt cherished. "I think I love you, Kaeya." Albedo whispered, and Kaeya could feel his cheek get hot under his hand. "Coincidentally I love you too."

Kaeya leaned forward and kissed his forehead, Albedo leaning onto his chest. "Would you let me protect and love you, Bedo?" Kaeya asked and Albedo nodded. "Let me do the same for you."

"Of course." Kaeya wrapped his arms around his back, hugging him. "I love you."

"I love you too." Albedo hugged back. He smiled and looked at Kaeya innocently, "Could I have another kiss, love?"

Kaeya raised an eyebrow, leaning to his face, "Of course you can." He connected their lips, Albedo kissed back. His hands rose to Kaeya's neck, holding on for dear life. He didnt want this to ever end. His body pushed forwards, onto Kaeya's, deepening their kiss and pushing Kaeya a bit. "Love." Albedo breathed between kisses, panting ever so slightly.

And somehow Albedo was now in Kaeya's lap, straddling his hips. Kaeya's hands held him by his ass, their minds racing with thoughts only of eachother as they shared this moment with eachother.

Because Kaeya loved Albedo, and Albedo loved Kaeya.