1 - Part Timer

I'm writing this to distract me from the thunderstorm outside cuz I'm terrified lolol

The male in a suit walked into the shop, walking around the corner and putting an arm around his manager.

"Jean, my love. How's things been?" He smiled at her and she shook her head.

"Splendidly, Kaeya. We've got a new part timer too." She answered. "Aha! Let me see them then." He said and she nodded, walking to the back.

"Albedo!"

"Miss Jean." The man came into view. Very beautiful man. His medium length blonde hair tied back, his blue sparkling eyes, everything around him sparkled. Of course that's just how Kaeya saw him.

In reality, he had dull blue eyes, dark circles under them from late nights of studying, blonde hair tied up messily. His voice was soft and raspy, but to Kaeya it sounded like an angel's.

"Love at first sight is bullshit, eh?" He laughed to himself.

"Ah, Mr. Alberich. Pleasure meeting you." Albedo noticed his new boss, who was daydreaming about the man in front of him.

"Ah.., pleasure's mine pretty boy."

"Ah so he's a flirt, noted. I'd like to study his behaviors." He stated, not even trying to hide the last part. Kaeya smirked, "You could study me all you want on a date tonight, beautiful."

"I'd rather not. I must study tonight." He stated, "Someone should get the register." He walked out to the register, starting to take orders.

"Your whipped already, man." Jean laughed. "Yea? Your one to talk, fully whipped for my adorable brother eh?" Kaeya shot back.

Jean blushed and looked away, "You have no idea what your talking about."

Kaeya laughed and shook his head, walking away. He put a hand on Albedo's shoulder, "Get me a caramel latte, please?" He smiled and walked away. Albedo's heart raced.

Wait, why?

He hated relationships, they were so hard to keep track of and maintain. He had never been in one, never will. He didnt want that. But why does he want to get closer to Mr Alberich?

He shook his head and continued making the customer's order before making Kaeya's, walking it over to the table he was at. "Thank you, my love."

Albedo nodded and walked away, confused on why the man calling him "my love" made his heart beat faster than before.