Chapter 26

The day that Sana has been waiting has come her Final Exam, she is currently eating when Tzuyu arrives at her unit.

"Good Morning Girlfriend..."

"Tzu.."

"Mmmm???."

"I'm nervous (╥﹏╥).."

"It's okay, that's normal. Just do your best later okay?."

"Are you going home after you send me at school?."

"No, I will stay there. I will wait for you."

"Really???."

"Yeah (◍•ᴗ•◍).." Tzuyu walks closer to Sana and hugs her tightly. "Don't worry, and don't feel nervous because as long you do your best everything's will be fine."

"Momo and Jeongyeon call me earlier and they're nervous as well."

"I will cheer you guy's earlier ( ꈍᴗꈍ).."

-

When Sana is done having her breakfast she immediately do her morning routine then Tzuyu send her at Hanlim.

The moment they arrived at school there's a lot of friends and family's of all the students are waiting infront as they will gonna cheer their relatives who will take take the final examination.

"We are here."

"Tzu 🥺..."

Tzuyu held Sana's hand. "Relax. I know you and I'm confident that you can do this so just relax your mind.

"Sana ~ ya .." Momo wave her hand as she runs to them.

"Momo ~ ya, Hi Tzuyu ..."

"I'm so nervous. My heart seems like wanted to explode." Momo said..

"Me too." Sana pout.

"Unnie, just do your best I'm sure will gonna pass the exam..."

"Thank you Tzu. Sana is so lucky because she have you, I heard you stay by her side while she's studying."

"I'm just giving her courage Unnie."

"I envy you. Dahyun was busy this past few days she's just only texting me.." Momo pout.

"Yeah she's actually busy practicing Archery Unnie. Don't worry I'm Dahyun will make it up to you if she have free time."

"I hope so..."

-

Seconds later Tzuyu leave Momo and Sana already as she went to the Gym to watch some players having their practice when suddenly someone caught her eyes..

"Mina..."

"Tzuyu ~ ah.."

"I didn't expect to see you, What are you doing here?." Tzuyu asked as she seated beside Mina.

Meanwhile, Mina suddenly feel uncomfortable as once again her heart starts to beats so fast..

"Uhm, Dahyun invite me to watch her practice." Mina said.

"Ah, I see."

"How about you?."

"Sana and the other Unnies will be having their final examination this day. I came to support them especially Sana."

"Ah." Mina just force to smile.

"How about you? How's your study?."

"It's good."