"Who the hell are you and why are you with this slut?" Sanzu tightened his grip on his gun. "You just tried to touch this slut so shut up , Come on we can go Sanzu." He looked towards you and you nodded to him then he lowered his gun. "You better be glad Akemi is here I would've killed you on spot."

"Come on bunny Ran is already outside since neither of us can drive." You nodded and kicked Chris in his leg before leaving. You saw Ran and got in the backseat with Sanzu beside you.

Oddly enough Sanzu was really clingy and touchy he was still rough on the edges but he had a tiny soft spot for you. "Hey Akemi." Ran said. "Hiii Rannn." In the cup holder Ran had his phone recording your voice. You said his name and was he gonna beat to it later? , Yep.

You felt the alcohol kick in and you felt a confidence boost. Sanzu's hand was on your thigh and you moved it with one hand while you quickly slid your panties down with the other. He looked at you and sat his hand back.

You moved it again. "Bunnyyyyy stop ittt." He whined and placed it back. You grabbed his hand this time pulled it under your dress to your slit. Sanzu grinned and whispered in your ear. " Wet from me bunny?" You nodded and pushed his hands down to your entrance. "Please." You moan in his ear. He moved his hand and tried to stop hiself.

"No please Sanzu~" You pulled them back and immediately stuck two fingers in you grinding on them. He started pumping into you faster leaving little whimpers fall from you. "R-rann ? ,can you please turn the radio up."

Ran heard your little moans and whimpers he definitely was gonna beat to the video. He nodded and cut it up louder than intended. Sanzu lifted you on his lap and pushed his fingers deeper. You placed you head on sanzu's shoulder and let him finger you till you came undone.

"Where are your panties?" He whispered. You pointed to where you were sitting and he grabbed them and slipped them back on. You stayed on his lap with him teasing your clit till Ran pulled up to his house. "Bye Rannn." You both walked inside.

He took off your heels and sat them bye his front door , he sat your purse and phone on his kitchen counter. He guided you where his room would be after he took your shoes off. You walked in his room and sat on his bed.

He sat down on the bed and you came and sat in his lap. He held you by your waist onto his lap. "Sanzu .. You know i like you , i want you all to myself. You make me happy , you're so beautiful.."

"Bunny you were already mine when you walked in that dance room." "What if i want your pretty ass." "Then i want you too and stop gassing me."

You went to his neck and started to grind on him , "Didn't i tell you maybe i wanted to gas you?" He lifted your head from his neck. "Bunny you don't want me to get turned on calm down." You shook your head , "I do actually." You leaned into kiss him but he stopped you by grabbing you by your jaw.

"Bunny. If you kiss me i'm gonna fuck you , If i fuck you , I'll fuck your life up." He let go of your jaw. You leaned closer right above his lips and whispered , "Fuck it up.' You smashed your lips on his and kept grinding on him.

His tongue instantly swept in claiming your mouth. You couldn't even fight for dominance he gave you no chance. He loved the way your full lips swallowed his. He loves your face your body the way you act , and now your lips these will be your damn downfall. There was no way he was letting you go after this.

You pulled away panting for air you looked directly in his eyes. It was pure lust in them before you could do anything else. He attacked your neck in kisses and licks. You moaned out at the work of his tongue.

He brought his hand down to your panties and slipped them to the side. You started taking his shirt off and he started lifting your dress. Once your dress was removed he picked you up and hovered over you in the bed. "Bunny are you positive? , This is your last chance."

You looked at him with so much want it was tearing him little by little. Bunny just say no so we can sleep , Don't say those words i wanna hear. I can't control myself if i do. He wanted so bad to fuck you senseless.

Your body heat already had risen it was stupid now to give up. "Fuck me please Sanzu." You said in a pleading tone. "Fuck! , why couldn't you have said no Akemi!" He smashed his lips on your neck sucking and biting leaving marks all over.

He started pulling down his boxers and looking directly at your swollen clit. He moved closer and started rubbing himself on your throbbing clit. He slid his dick up and down letting your slick wet him up. He groaned at just the feeling of this.

He got by your hole and you paused him. "Be gentle at first please." Fuck bunny i'm gonna ruin you , why couldn't you experience this before me. He nodded and slowly pushed in.

Your walls squeezed around him tightly. The way you tightened around him without moving a muscle drove him mad. Once you were comfortable from the pain you told him go ahead. He slowly started giving you deep strokes. "Fuck bunny you're tight just for me and me only."

"Sanzu!~" The sound of his name rolling from your tongue pleasured him even more. "You pretty little slut . Fuck~ ." You nodded and moaned out as he increased his pace.

It felt as if he was going deeper stretching your insides little by little. "Sanzu~ agh~" You don't know why but you felt so full you never wanted him out. "Bunny i wanna be the only one who can see you like this."

He leaned down and latched on to your left nipple while going deep and faster. He was basically hugging your cervix while you walls were squeezing him tighter in the hug. God damn akemi look what you do to me.

You felt bubbles rumbling at the bottom of your stomach. "Mmhh~ look at me pounding in and out of you." Your moans where so euphoric even when they turned into halfway screams they were the prettiest he's ever heard. "You're such a dirty slut moaning my name look at you tears falling out your eyes." You squeezed around him hearing his degrading.

"My sluts gonna be filled with my kids yea?" You nodded and squeezed on him tighter. "Fuck~ Bunny." The pain felt so good the pleasure felt so good to you , You wanted every inch of him in you not a millimeter left out. "You fucking slut I'm gonna give you all my babies- Fuckkk~"

Your bubble popped and you came on his dick while his cum spurted inside of you. He let you ride out your high as he kept pushing his cum farther in you. "Look at all my babies in you fucking slut." He finally pulled out and dropped beside you, you whimpered at the loss of him you felt so empty.

"Bunny why did you say yes." You curled up beside him. "Because i want you and you want me." He hummed but flinched when you grabbed his dick. "Akemi you're tired." You nodded and got closer with a leg on his. "Let me cockwarm you please you feel so good in me." You whined while still feeling sleepy.

He was about to say no till he felt your warmness , you pushed him all the way in moving closer. "Ok bunny just go to sleep." "Goodnight baby." "Night bunny." He wrapped a arm around your waist and you both fell asleep.