005

☹︎☻︎11:02☹︎☻︎

☹︎☻︎11:02☹︎☻︎

After having a few drinks given to you by koko you started to whine down and tease Takemitchi who also had some. You weren't shit faced but you were definitely drunk. "Mitchi am i ugly ?" N-no you're very pr-" he was cut off by the door opening and a girl with a mini skirt and tube top walked in.

She was really pretty and her body was cute. Once received a shady hello from ran she walked over to Sanzu and sat in his lap. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him. He looked to enjoy it at first then quickly changed his face. "Ria what are you doing here? , I shut this down last week." He groaned. She simply smiled and laughed, "Oh sanzyy you're so funny."

She was obviously some type of bimbo. Still she's really cute it would be fun to have her as arm candy. "Sanzy why don't i show you a good time let's go." She got up and grabbed his hand pulling him along.

You looked over to mitchi and smiled. "Yea bye guys me and mitchi are gonna leave." He immediately looked at you with suprise in his eyes. You could tell he was nervous but you just gave him a smile. You grabbed his hands and walked past Sanzu but not without saying , "Go have fun Sanzy cus i am toooo."

Once outside you looked over to Takemitchi. "Mitchi take me to your home." You grinned. "My house..?" You nodded , "Well where else would we go silly." He nodded and gestured you to his car. He opened the door letting you in and going to the front seat. He started the car and drove his way to his home which was about 10 minutes away.

"Mitchi are you a virgin?" His face heated up in embarrassment while nodding. You pouted , "But why you're so cute." He shrugged "I guess not a lot of women think that." You noticed he stopped stuttering which meant he was becoming comfortable with you and you appreciated that.

You looked forward and spoke , "Mitchi do you trust me to take it?" He slammed on brakes and then looked at you with wide eyes. "W-what about Sanzu-" You out a finger to his lip , "Shush.. just nod your head yes or no don't worry about him."

He looked down at you and then your finger while slowly nodding. "Okay mitchi .. Ill show you a good time."

☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎
You and Takemitchi made it into his home. It was a nice sized home it looked modern but also very sleek. Takemitchi stood nervously in his bed room. "Mitchi wheres your guest bathroom?" He gave directions to a guest bathroom down the hall.

"Okay mitchi go shower for me and ill shower too when you're done sit on your bed." He nodded , "Okay kemi." He said there was towels in the bathroom closet so you went straight there.

After your shower your wrapped a towel around you and made your way back to his room. You seen him sitting on the end of the bed with a towel around his waist. "Good boy i knew i could count on you."

"W-what should i call you?" You hummed in thought , "Anything you like baby." He nodded and you walked over to him dropping your towel. He had a slight blush on his face. He's seen a female body before with the embarrassing amount of porn he watches but being in person with one made him nervous.

"Go ahead touch them do whatever you like." You grabbed his hands and put them on your boobs. "U-um mommy a-are you sure .. Sanzu won't be t-too mad ?" You grabbed his face , "It's okay mitchi he won't do anything I promise."

"I'm here to please you mk? Anything you don't like tell me." "I-i will mommy." You got on your knees and pulled his towel down. His cock was around 6-7 inches and had a pink pretty tip. He was already glistening with pre-cum. His tip was fat with a skinny base. It was a sight to see.

You reached your hand out and touched the tip. Which was extremely sensitive causing him to let out a low whimper. It was low but you wanted to hear more. You wrapped your hand around him and started to stroke him.

He looked at you with furrowed eyebrows and his mouth open. "Augh~" You smiled at his reaction and started stroking him faster. "M-mommy~" He moaned out. You grabbed your other hand and brought it up to your mouth licking it then rubbing his tip.

He bucked his hips and then lett out a louder whimper. "Am i making you feel good mitchi?"
He tried his best to answer with you now stroking his base and rubbing his tip. "Y-y mm~ ye-yes m-mommy~" He was close very close you could feel his dick twitch.

"M' g-gonna c-cum~" You did one last pump and let go denying him his orgasm. He looked down at you with tears already down his face. "M-mommy why'd y-you stop i-i was close." You grinned and kissed his thighs. "You wanted to cum? You never asked me to cum baby."

He whimpered at the touch of you touching him again. "M-mommy will you do it again and can i cum?" You raised your hand to your chin in thought. "Please mommy i-ill be a good boy I won't complain after please make me cum mommy."

You shrugged and nodded , "Okay baby I'm gonna use my mouth this time okay?" He hummed and you adjusted your head between his thighs. "Can i touch you mommy?" "Of course baby." You started sucking his tip while he grabbed your boob and kneaded it.

You sat his other hand on your hand when you started bobbing giving him permission to push you down. He grabbed a wad of your hair and started pushing you down. Once he did this his whimpers increased and the grip on your boob hardened. The pain plus his moaning made your clit scream at you for a touch.

You brought your right hand down and start circling your clit. Your moans his whimpers the pain and the pleasure you both felt filled the echoes of the room. Takemitchi couldn't lie this was top down the best he has ever felt. With you sucking him off plus the vibrations of your moaning it felt even better.

You both reaching your end you decided to speed up your sucking and your fingers. There it was the best whimper he yelped out yet. "M-MOMMY F-F-FUCK~" Your release came pulling right after his. His cum shooting down your throat and your juices coating your thighs. It felt really good to you both.

You looked up at him in his eyes and swallowed his cum. "Y-you taste good mitchi." He nodded lifting you off the floor. You laughed , "I'm not done yet mitchi." You pushed him farther on the bed and straddled him.