012

After you two got home from shopping Sanzu took you to dinner

  After you two got home from shopping Sanzu took you to dinner. To which he proceeded to try to buy the chef because you said the food was "Really good." You saw the little efforts Sanzu did but buying the chef was not something you wanted. You politely told him no which he didnt listen at first but then he did and he left the chef alone.

Now here you were in the car pulling into his driveway , "Bunny go ahead and go in the house i got your bags." You looked over  , "You sure , I can help." He nodded and you kissed his cheek while grabbing your purse.  "I put all of your packages in the room down the hall on the left." You smiled and thanked him before you got out of the car and went into the house.

Walking down the hall you see the room you picked out to strip in. You opened the door and walked in to see a bunch of boxes in a corner. You went in the kitchen to get a box cutter and then you sat down your phone and shut the door. You didn't want Sanzu peeking so you locked it as well.

Grabbing the various of boxes you unboxed them one by one laying them with their similar piles. You started with the biggest boxes then moved to the smaller ones. After all the boxes were open you sat them in the corner of the large room. Putting your hair in a ponytail you wanted to start with the mirrors.

You ordered floor to ceiling mirrors to fill up two walls. Figuring out which walls you liked you started placing the mirror on the walls. Finally once you were done with that you placed the led lights around the room. Lucky you ordered enough because the room was pretty big.

Looking into the lights pile you grabbed the led light bulbs and switched them with the other ones. All that was left in the lights pile were light up signs so you put them on the left wall along with a pretty white carpet. Looking at the couch in the corner you hummed.

"I'll just have to call someone." Thinking to yourself you had the perfect idea. You set aside the trash and walked out of the room with a simple box of items you gathered. Making sure you closed it you went and found a guest room and sat the box there. Once you closed that room as well you went and found sanzu.

He was in his office actually being productive he didn't look high of pills maybe from smoking. It was better than nothing so you just smiled at him and closed the door. "Hi bunny I sat your bags in our room." He said as he looked up at you walking in the room.

"Okay thank you Akashi." You said while smiling at him. He opened his eyes widely when you said that. "You remembered what i said bunny." You shook your head yes and hummed softly. Still standing in the same spot you put your hair in a ponytail and got on your knees crawling under sanzu's desk.

"Bunny what are you doing?" You just shushed him and unbuttoned his pants and pulled down his boxers. "Hii baby kashi." You said before putting the tip in your mouth causing a moan to escape him. Slowly increasing your speed you bob along on his tip while playing with his balls. "Fuckkk~ bunny don't stop."

Letting your other hand play with the base it was too much pleasure at once causing sanzu to jerk in his chair. "Wa- wait b-bun .. slow down~"  Increasing your speed and kneading into him with your left hand he came undone and came in your mouth. Taking a second to swallow he took a breath and was about to scoot back till you kept going.

"Unh~ n-no bunny i'm sens- ugh~ tive.." he moaned out. You ignored him while stroking him smoother with your right hand and running your tongue around him. He kept trying to move you but you stayed put and gripped him stronger. His moans got louder along with the sound of you bobbing your head.

"Wait wait bunny~" he said cumming and immediately scooting from your grasp. You looked up at him and laughed then swallowed his kids. There was still sum running down your face from him scooting back so fast. He just sat there staring at you while trying to catch his breath.

You were crawling from under the table when he looked up at you and immediately covered his dick. "Sorry bunny no more to much to soon." You frowned. "But Akashi." You said and saw his dick twitch , giggling at the sight you shook your head and rubbed his head.

"Does me calling you that turn you on baby?" He nodded into your head rubs and eventually fell asleep. You smiled , 'Good' you said in your head. Grabbing his phone off the desk you call rindou and ran. Once you were done talking to them you got him cleaned up while he was sleep and got yourself cleaned up.

Going to the kitchen you waited on the counter while drinking some water. Eventually you heard a soft knock since the kitchen was right by the door. Coming in was Rindou and Ran holding a tool box. You guided them to the room and told them how you wanted everything and that you would be back down in 2 hours.

Going to the room with the box you went and got ready. You took a shower and then lotioned down because lightly since you were gonna be on the pole. Once you did that you put on a pink stripper two piece outfit and some socks for now then a robe on top.

You got out the lace that you were gonna wear and sat out your hair and makeup tools. You plugged in everything that needed to be plugged and grabbed a chair from the room and sat in front of the guest bathroom mirror.

Taking off the lace you had already you cleaned your bald cap and cleaned your forehead. You proceeded to do your hair following the steps you always do. Once you finished you had a side part with curls and you started on your makeup. You were going for a light-make up soft glam look.

Once you were done it was about 2 hours later you fastened your robe and went downstairs after you put your bonnet on. The boys were just finishing up and you smiled at the end product. There was the wall with mirrors on it and the white carpet in front of it along with the couch.

There were the lights and the speakers in the corner. The heel rack was in the corner half way filled with heels. The room had a bathroom attached to it aswell with drawers connected to the sink. You had already put the rest of your lingerie. You looked around the room and smiled.

Thanking the boys they headed out and you went to the kitchen and started making food. While you put alfredo in the pot with the noodles you called sanzu. "Wake up baby and go get cleaned up in the shower then go sit at the table" you said when he answered. He mumbled an okay and you got back to cooking.

-

Merry Christmas if you celebrate and if you don't well heres a chapter. I do not know when they next chapter will be out but it wont be over months before the next one😂. Also I plan to make another black reader but it wont be based on a character 😊. Happy holidays and I hope you enjoyed the chapter! 😇🎄🤲🏽

- Author 𓆈