"P-please n-no"

(Inspired by the song 'bored')(this might be sad so I'm sorry if you cry)(flashback to December 12, 2018)
[billie's nightmare]
I look around the familiar brightly lit red room. Why am I in my old room? I get out of bed and I walk to the bathroom. I look in the mirror. Why am I 16 again?! I'm fucking 22 not fucking 16! I walk out of the bathroom and I go to the kitchen. "Good morning bil how was your sleep" "it was good mom, what day is it" "it's December 12" oh shit. This is three weeks before i found out I was pregnant with brook. "Here bil" mom says passing me food. I eat it and then go back to my room.

I'm home alone, you're God knows where
I hope you don't think that shit's fair
... ...

I was in a car now. I looked around. It was dark outside. I felt a hand on my thigh making me shiver. "You were a bad girl at the restaurant" I hear the man say. Brandon. Oh shit. I remember this night. I hated this night. I don't ever want to relive this. "You know what I do to bad girls, so you better keep your mouth shut when we get to your house" I already knew what was going to happen next. He's told me what he has done to other girls if they were 'bad' " Shit I don't have any condoms, oh well, you don't deserve one anyways" he says as I feel his hand go higher up my thigh. No no no no. I don't want This feeling. I want to wake up.

Bored, I'm so bored, I'm so bored, so bored
... ...

I was back in my room. I looked down at my self and saw that I was naked apart from having a bra and underwear on. "Are you ready baby girl" "P-please n-no" "now now, bad girls get punished, you know this" he was right. I did know. I watch as he takes off my bra and fondles with my boobs and nipples. He rubs and pinches my nipples with one hand as he took off my underwear with his other hand. He takes off his pants and boxers and he holds his dick in his hand. "Are you ready Babygirl" he says as I nod no. "Well I don't care so" he says as he slams into me making me scream. WHY CANT I JUST FUCKING WAKE UP!

Giving you what you're begging for
Giving you what you say I need
I don't want any settled scores
I just want you to set me free
Giving you what you're begging for
Giving you what you say I need, say I need
... ...

I wake up sweating with my mouth dry. "Babe babe wake up" I say as I shake her arm but I was careful not to wake up brook. "Babe wake up please" i say as I shake her arm more. "Huh, what babe what's up, why are you sweating" I try to explain but all that comes out is intelligible words and sounds. "You had that nightmare again" "y-yea, but it felt more real This time" "it's ok babe, your ok" ash says as she gets out of bed and walks around to my side. We kiss and she moves all the hair out of my face. We kiss again and then she walks back around and gets I bed. I hold brook close to me and she snuggles into me. I kiss her head and I hold her with a tight but not too tight of a grip. "Mommy's loves you so so so much" I say as i kiss her head a few times. "So so much" I say as I move her and she puts her head into my neck. I rub her back and I fall asleep.

I'm not afraid anymore
What makes you sure you're all I need?
Forget about it
When you walk out the door and leave me torn
You're teaching me to live without it

Three updates in one day, props to me but anyways ❤️bye loves❤️
700 words