Disney world: day 4

(Date: January 23, 2023)(thank you to yeehaw8567 for telling me about the Safari and explained how it goes so thank you bub❤️) (btw I have never once been to Disney world)
Ash's POV:
I wake up to brook jumping on the bed so i sit up and she sits down. "Good morning daddy" she says as she snuggles into me. I have excepted the face that she calls me daddy because now that I think about it, it's better then her calling me ash. "Good morning princess" I say as I kiss her head and wrap my arms around her. "I gots to go potty" "ok go ahead" I say as I let go and she climbs off the bed and goes to the bathroom. After a minute I hear the toilet flush and brook say "daddy help" I get up and walk to the bathroom. "What do you need help with" "washing my hands" "alright" i say as I pick her up and she puts soap on her hands and washes them. She dries them off and I put her down. She runs out and I follow behind her and she bumps into the side of the bed. "Oop you ok baby" "I'm ok" she say as she climbs up onto the bed and cuddles up on Billie's side and I hand her, her ipad. She plays on it and I watch as Billie wakes up and smiles as she sees brook next to her. "Hey brook look who's up" I say and brook looks over at Billie and immediately puts her iPad down and jumps into Billie's lap. "Good morning bubba" Billie say as she laughs and I sit on the bed. We kiss and brook looks up at me. I kiss her cheek and she smiles. "What doing today" brook says as she slides off the bed and takes out her Snow White dress and grab her minney ears from the side table. "Is that what you what to wear bubs" "yes" "ok let's get you changed then" I say as I help her get changed as Billie orders us food. "Mommy look I'm Snow White" brook says as she spin showing off her dress. "Yea I see that, and your very beautiful" "thanky mommy, you are too" brook says as she hugs Billie's legs and Billie's hugs back. "Oh babe I looked at the map that we had and it shows that in animal kingdom there's a safari" "oo that seems fun" "mommy what's a safari" "its where we get to see all different types of animals" "like a unicorn" "well no but we can see giraffes and rhinos" "can we go" "yea sure" "yay" brook says hugging me and Billie.

(Skip to when they arrived at Disney)
Brooks POV:
Mommy unbuckles me and I slide out of my car seat. I hold mommy's hand as I get out and mommy closes the door. Mommy holds one of my hands and daddy holds my other. We walk around and I see Snow White. "Mommy mommy there" I say pointing to Snow White. "Ok ok" we walk to her and wait in line. Once we got to her I was so happy. "Hello there, might I say your dress is really lovely" "I match you" "yes, isn't that wonderful" "brook do you want a picture" "yes" "ok" mommy takes a picture of us and I talk and then I say bye and we walk around. "Daddy where going" "animal kingdom" "ok" I say as we walk some more and my feet started hurting. I let go of mommy and daddy's hands and I sit on the ground. "Bub what are you doing on the ground" "I no want to walk no more" "ok" mommy say as she picks me up and I look around as they walk.

Billie's POV:
I was holding brook as we walked around animal kingdom. "Ok it should be here" ash says as we find the safari. We get in the car thing and the worker started driving as we got the last seats. As we saw all the animals brook was not that amazed by it but she liked the giraffe. One it was over we get out and after many hours of walking around we went back to the hotel, changed and when to sleep.

Sorry this is short I'm try but I have no motivation but anyways ❤️bye loves❤️
742 words