Disney world

(An hour from where we left off)
Brook's POV:
I wake up on top of ash and I didn't see mommy. I snuggle into ash and I hear mommy laugh. "Hello my princess" "mommy" I say as mommy picks me up and mommy takes out one of my princess dresses and big girl underwear. "Let's get you a bath huh" "yea" I say as I put my head on mommy's shoulder. We go to the bathroom and she puts me down. She starts the bath and helps me get undressed. "Is the water fine bubs" I put my hand in and I nod my head. "Ok good" mommy says as she puts me into the bath. She washes my body as I play with the water. "Mommy where going" "you'll see when we get there" "ok" I say as mommy washed the soap off my body. She washes my hair and soap and water goes on my face making me whine. "It's ok it's ok" mommy says taking me out and wipes my face. She drys me off and picks me up. She puts me down and drys off my legs. She helps me get dressed and then does my hair. "You look so cute princess" mommy says attacking my face with kisses. I giggle and try to push her face away. Mommy puts shoes on me and I look over and saw that ash was up. "Are we ready to go" "yup" "alright" ash says as she puts her shoes on and mommy puts her shoes on. "Mommy where's Leo" "he's in the car bubs" "ok" I say as mommy picks me up and she grabs her backpack. We leave the room and I cling onto mommy as we go into elevator. The door opens and we go to the car. Mommy puts me into my car seat and gives me Leo. She closes the door and gets in. The car starts and mommy's drives. I look out the window and I see letters I just don't know what they spell. "Ok we are here" "where" "the funniest place in the world" mommy says as she take me out of my car seat. Mommy and ash hold my hands and we walk. Mommy puts a bracelet on my wrist and I look around. "Mommy what this" "Disney world, you can see all your favorite princess and you can see Mickey Mouse" "YAY" I say as I jump up and down. "Come on mommy and ash" I say as I let go of their Hands and try to run but mommy picks me up.

Billie's POV:
I pick up brook and she looks at me mad. "You can't run off brook, I don't want you getting lost" I could tell she wanted to see the princesses so bad. I set her down and hold her hand and ash holds her other hand. We walk where the Disney princesses were and brook was squealing in excitement. "Mommy belle" she says as she hugs on my shirt. "Yea it's belle, do you want to go say hi and take a picture" "YES" "ok let's get in line" i say as we go into the line and after a few minutes we were next. Brook runs up to belle and hugs her. "Well hello there young princess, how are you doing on this royal day" "good" brook says as she had a huge smile on her face. "Would you like a take a picture" "mommy can I" she says looking at me "sure bubs" I say as I take out my phone and take a picture of brook and belle. "It was nice meeting you, and have a wonderful day" belle says as we walk away. "Thank You mommy" "no problem bubs, and guess what, we are going to be here for a week" "YAY thanky mommy" she says as she hugs me. It made me so happy to see her happy. We go around some more, go on rides, take some pictures, some pictures with fans.

(A a lot of hours at Disney world)
Rn I was holding brook who was cranky and ash was leaning on me as she was tired too. We make our way to the car and ash got in and I put brook into her car seat. I buckle brook in and close the door. I get in the drivers side and drive back to the hotel. Once I go there we got out and I get brook who was sleeping out of her car seat. We go to our room and we take off our shoes. I take off brooks shoes and we all change and I change brook into her pjs and we all snuggle as we fall asleep.

Sorry I rushed and that this is short but there will be more parts to this and on the last part there will be something special but anyways ❤️bye loves❤️
826 words