You stomp out with a annoyed and angry expression, plopping your dirty hero costume in your backpack that sits beside the bed. quickly, you slip your shoes on and head towards the door. Bakugo still sits, watching you.

Just as you reach for the door handle, it swings open. And there stands Mitsuki with three drinks in her hands. She looks surprised to see you right in the doorway. You look down at your shoes, the angry expression not leaving your face as you step around her and speed walk down the hallway to the entrance door.

"KATSUKI BAKUGO WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?! EXPLAIN YOURSELF," Mitsuki yells as she stares angrily at the boy. "I JUST TOLD HER I'M SICK OF HER BULLSHIT."

By now there's practically smoke coming out of her ears and nose, she looks even scarier than Katsuki.

"We are going home now, and you better fucking pray she gets home okay. If she gets hurt it's your fucking fault." She narrows her eyes at him.

"Whatever."

.....

You walk for about 30 minutes before your house comes into view, the sight made you frown and move your feet slower.
"What a pathetic loser," you mumble to yourself, remembering and replaying what Bakugo had said. It's not your fault he decided to see what was happening after school, that's on him.

You walk into the door of your house, it smelling like a farm like always.

"Who's there?!" you hear your mom call out over the loud tv. Her voice sounds sloppy and she pronounces her words in a funny proper.
"It's just me," you reply, walking over to the living room to see her with the guy again. You scoff at the ugly man sitting on the couch, beside your mom. You suddenly realize he looks identical to a rat. "When is he going?" you glare at the both of them.

"Don't be a brat, why are you home so late?" She questions, not even making eye contact with you. She's acting like a good parent but you know she doesn't truly care why you're home so late.
"Like you care," you mumble, walking away and going upstairs.

You hear her yell but you can't make out what she's saying, instead of going back down to hear what she has to say, you roll your eyes and slam your door. "What a shitty day," you say to yourself, still pissed at everyone.

Your phone goes off but you ignore it, instead you grab your sketch book and pencil and begin to draw. You're not really sure what your drawing yet but you want to calm yourself down before you burst and start breaking everything in your room.
You scribble on the paper, suddenly it starts to take shape, of a girl. You can see the jawline and eye shape, so you go along with it, turning it into a girl with long hair and closed eyes.

You finally finish your work, feeling proud and calmer now. But it doesn't help that your phone has been buzzing the whole time, that's just annoying. You roll your eyes and grab the device. Seeing a message from Bakugo's mother, from the group chat called 'the Bakusquad' and there is a voicemail from Bakugo.

You check the messages, but not bothering to answer. Bakugo's mother is only asking if your okay, and that she hopes she can see you soon. And the group chat is just talking to each other about random topics.

Curiosity gets the best of you, and you play the voicemail, it staying quiet for a second. Out of confusion you pick up the phone to see if you pressed play, but then loud yelling suddenly comes from the device.

"I'm only sending this because my mom said if I didn't I couldn't have dinner! So don't even think I'm the 'sorry' type!" His voice yells out of the phone, it goes silent again. "...What I said was stupid, but it's fucking annoying having you on my ass all the tim-" he cuts himself off, you then hear a sigh. "Look... I'm sorry or whatever. I shouldn't have said that, it was stupid. So just please answer someone. Like me or Mitsuki, or even just the group chat. I'm-" he stops for a moment, "they're worried about you."

You sigh, closing the voicemail and going to Mitsukis phone number 'Hey Mitsuki, just want to let you know that I am okay. And I got home safe. Sorry for rushing out like I did.'
You type.

.....

Y/n:
Hey Mitsuki, just want to let you know that I am okay. And i got home safe. Sorry
for rushing out like I did.

Mitsuki:
Hello sweetie, I'm very glad you got home safe. It's okay, I understand that Katsuki can be a hard ass sometimes and is hard to deal with. I was hoping you would possibly want to come stay for dinner tomorrow?

Y/n:
Yeah sure! I would love that.

Mitsuki:
Great! I'll see you tomorrow then, just come home with Katsuki after school. Sleep well, Y/n.

Y/n:
You too, goodnight.

.....

Well at least Bakugo can eat dinner now.

.....

Hey lovelys! I know I promised longer ones but I just wanted to get this one out because it's been a while. Right now I'm working on the first chapter of a new wattpad story that people on TikTok have asked for! That's why its taking so long to update, thank you for being so patient and understanding, loves. <3