"Rosie, what do you have there in your hand?" Harry curiously asked.

"I do suppose I am a bit late, but you were never here so I couldn't have given it to you then, but I suppose you're here now so in-" she mumbled to herself.

"Can I see whatever you have in your hands?" Harry questioned.

"I didn't go through the files, but they both were hard to find and were sealed. I hope this is worth it." She said handing Harry two brown files that read Austin Swift and Taylor Swift.

Rosie promptly shut the door behind her and left Harry in a predicament. If he were to open the files he would risk knowing things about Taylor's past, that he didn't have to know. Besides if anything was that important Taylor would tell him. Or more than likely she would try and hide her past from him. Harry found himself going back and forth on whether to read or ignore the files. Eventually he gave up and put the files in his briefcase, he would later decide the fate of the files and for now would just go home and see Taylor one last time.

He politely thanked and wished his employees a good evening as he hurried his way to the elevator and down to his car.

--

The apartment was unlocked when Harry stepped in. The dull roar of electricity filled the rooms around the apartment. Utter and lonely silence lingered in the air, as Harry saw no sign of Taylor.

After stumbling into the kitchen Harry ran across a note signed in neat handwriting

Harry-

You weren't here when I woke up, so in case you see this and I am not here, I'm at the café. Please call before you come so I can be ready.

Thanks,

Taylor

She ended the note with a small heart that swirled around ever so neatly.

After reading the note over a few times Harry smiled to himself, pleased with the fact Taylor had taken time out of her day to let him know where she was. He would've assumed she was working, but it was nice to know she wrote a note.

He finished up packing his suitcase up entirely and double checked that his jet was ready for tonight.

Harry walked into the fresh London air that reeked of hope, and it was something Harry wasn't used to. He settled into his car quite nicely and began to drive to Taylor's little café. Down the road of hopelessness there was no end, he would chase her shadow until the end of the line, forever waiting on her to make up her ever changing mind.

--

"I mean usually I start with paper, but as of recently I like to go with rock first." Jake grinned stirring his coffee while looking directly at Taylor. Her shy glance found it's way to her cup of tea. She decided it would be best to try the English way for awhile and she had herself a good cup of tea.

"Did you know, that rock paper scissors is actually not a game of chance, but a game of the mind."

"Hmm," Taylor just smiled, out of all the things in the world they could've talked about, they decided to talk about a dumb game that didn't really matter to Taylor.

"You know what always wins? It's a great trick I learned from friends."

"What?" Jake decided to play along with her game. Taylor was quite pleased that he gave in so easily. Usually Harry would make some sexual or snide remark but Jake was oddly polite. Taylor could get used to this.

"Fire," Taylor set her hand down comfortably down on the table.

"I've missed you so much, Taylor. It's horrible being away from you." Jake slid his hand over Taylor's and rubbed her thumb.